• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Long Ago and Far Away....

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
486034_125564620959877_613152443_n.jpg

Guess where?
Specially chosen because everyone claims their parents screwed here and they were conceived in this area.........

Go jump into NZ lake if you cannot identify....means you have ceased to belong.......

:mad::mad::mad:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
486034_125564620959877_613152443_n.jpg

Guess where?
Specially chosen because everyone claims their parents screwed here and they were conceived in this area.........

Go jump into NZ lake if you cannot identify....means you have ceased to belong.......

ok i cheat a little bit by counting the number of stories. 14 stories and 2 stories beside. shud be zhap si lao aka 14 storey in strathmore. although i used to stay near the area but still not confident leh cos look like also dont look like. the pic shown like very new. even the longkang also so clean.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess where?

Then they will tell you their HIS STORY that, they have fruits wrapping papers for their backside, 8 squeeze into one room flat, no TV..use kerosene lamps to study or candles..they made it to be a multi million earning doctor at Mt. Elizabeth, looking at arse hole, I drive a Beemer, my wife drive a Mercs...

jw5

Loyal
A long long time ago and in a land far far away
A boy started a forum for folks to have their say
It’s meant for the common man a place for all and sundry
He tried to think of a good name and finally thought of sammy