• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

London infested with filthy Pajeet pigs

bisdak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pajeets like overcrowded pigs in a pigsty

GNCcXx6WsAAWXvL.jpeg

Dont worry they are all brahmin

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM is also..........

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pri...t prime minister is,office on 25 October 2022.

The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan said: “I am truly honoured to have been invited to participate in this key summit hosted by his Holiness Pope Francis, bringing together leading political, civic and religious leaders to tackle the biggest global threat we face today.

“I am determined for London to continue to be a world leader in tackling the twin dangers of air pollution and the climate emergency, but the need for coordinated global action has never been so urgent.

“As Mayor of one of the most diverse cities in the world, where we celebrate the huge contributions of different religious communities, it will also be an honour to discuss how faith and cooperation between different faiths can be a force for so much good.”

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM is also..........

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Minister_of_the_United_Kingdom#:~:text=The current prime minister is,office on 25 October 2022.

The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan said: “I am truly honoured to have been invited to participate in this key summit hosted by his Holiness Pope Francis, bringing together leading political, civic and religious leaders to tackle the biggest global threat we face today.

“I am determined for London to continue to be a world leader in tackling the twin dangers of air pollution and the climate emergency, but the need for coordinated global action has never been so urgent.

“As Mayor of one of the most diverse cities in the world, where we celebrate the huge contributions of different religious communities, it will also be an honour to discuss how faith and cooperation between different faiths can be a force for so much good.”
London has fallen

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without foreigners, UK would have fallen decades ago.
London is a bigger money laundering hub than sinkie.
The city of London acts like a offshore financial centre just like Bermuda.
Stop glorifying these filthy pajeets. If they are worth any shit, India wouldn't be in this shit state.