• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

London fishmonger shoots to fame with “One Pound Fish” jingle

DogVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

London fishmonger shoots to fame with “One Pound Fish” jingle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ETSl8gWsFZ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_miGclPFGs

Err…perhaps maybe not, but at least East London market has its very own singing sensation.

An amateur video featuring Muhammed Shahid Nazir, better known as the "One Pound Fish Man", has propelled the little-known fish seller to stardom. The two-minute video shot in April, which shows him peddling his fish at Queen's Market through a silly sing-along to anyone who would listen, has gone viral with 4 millions views to date.

"Have-a, have-a look, one pound fish. Very, very good, very, very cheap, one pound fish," goes the song.

The 31-year-old shot to even more nationwide attention after failing to make the cut on Britain's reality music show, X Factor UK. However, he has since been signed on by Warner Music Group, releasing his first single aptly titled "One Pound Fish" in time for Christmas.

The video of the song, which has already hit 1 million views since it was uploaded on December 10, shows him singing the same song but in all its full glitz and glamour.

"It's a dream come true. The feeling of fame is divine. I never thought anything like this will happen to me one day in my life," says Nazir.

DogVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Out of goodwill i will reverse your infraction for u so u better not be rude to me! :biggrin::oIo:

When was Vader the doggie ever rude to you? I just welcome you as a Newbie and you infracted and ban me? Well, I banned you back too. So if fair and square and you need not reverse anything.

Vader is only an Arf Arf Dog and I am not here to create any enemy!! You try bullying Vader the Dog, you will be bitten back too. I assure you.

Let's be nice to each other?