• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LOL! first world Changi Airport Sky Train broke down now stuck in middle of track

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
compared to all mass transit systems in the u.s., smrt is by far número uno.

We need to compare with the best in the world not just the US where more people have cars. Singapore's breakdowns seem to happen during rush hours, when people need them most. That's bad news. I sympathize with SMRT folks who be bloody tired , but Singaporeans need to ask the right questions. What are the priorities of our leadership. If they are wrong we will pay the price down the road even if all is rosy at first.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i volunteer my free time to offer counter-arguments, present facts, compare the shit that is happening in other 1st world cuntries, and from time to time if proof is in the pudding, praise the pap. it's not an easy role to play chief of propaganda without getting paid.

If I wanted to read propaganda, I would have headed straight for the Toilet Paper. There is no need for your role in this forum. You are such an eyesore.