• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Locust song makes me ashamed to be Chinese

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
This song completely destroys any pride left of being a Chinese but at the same time what it say's is 100% true and undeniable to the world. I must say even though I don't like modern China we can't deny we are ethnic Han. Ancient China was richest nation for 2000 years with over 5000 years of history and with many inventions. It is the CCP communist rule that have degraded the quality of Chinese identity in the world.

This is a Hong Kong song. 蝗蟲天下Locust World (Subtitled with English)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueNr...R3nVbkKIg_Xtr4FjaVukpeqVi-w8_hY&feature=inbox

The worst part of this lyrics is

"See this country? countrymen expert in stealing, cheating, deceiving, lying"
" I'm Chinese, scares the hell out of everyone "
" Locust nation Cina ( derogatory name of China) disgusts the whole East Asia"

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from hongkie, they lost their land to communist without a single bullet fired, they are in fact worse than sinkies.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will this happen in SINgapore? when one day the SINkees feelings towards the deluge of foreigners who were 'washed' in by the people they voted for, float to the surface, and become a very serious social problem?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel so sad for Hong Kong. Singapore is also in the process of being overrun by these PRC locusts. I hope the authentic Chinese of Taiwan will be spared from the locust infe

i got a friend who work in hong kong for many years, got PR, enjoy life in hong kong, but after hand over to china, hong kong changes a lot and too many PRC go to HK, he cannot stand it, he come back to singapore.

taiwan is sure to be part of china one day.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i got a friend who work in hong kong for many years, got PR, enjoy life in hong kong, but after hand over to china, hong kong changes a lot and too many PRC go to HK, he cannot stand it, he come back to singapore.

taiwan is sure to be part of china one day.

first world behavior brings happiness to everyone, when 3rd world low life comes in to be a leader, all shits break loose.. That is where chinkland and sinkieland have so much similarities.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i totally support this video...

it speaks the truth about china chinks.... the only thing the chinks is better than sinkie is that they have balls..

but other than that, both species are quite similar.

both of these type can come together and share resources, the chink can even invite the sinkie to give birth in Hong Kong if sinkie birth is too much price to pay.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This song completely destroys any pride left of being a Chinese ...

oooh! ... ah loon luvs locusts! ...

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This song completely destroys any pride left of being a Chinese but at the same time what it say's is 100% true and undeniable to the world. I must say even though I don't like modern China we can't deny we are ethnic Han. Ancient China was richest nation for 2000 years with over 5000 years of history and with many inventions. It is the CCP communist rule that have degraded the quality of Chinese identity in the world.

This is a Hong Kong song. 蝗蟲天下Locust World (Subtitled with English)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueNr...R3nVbkKIg_Xtr4FjaVukpeqVi-w8_hY&feature=inbox

The worst part of this lyrics is

I already distance myself from mainland China.I feel proud to call myself a Chinese because we have such a great culture.fengshui for example, i am learning the real fengshui from a malaysia and taiwanese master.Note, i mean real not the fake kind you find outside.Alot of Lawyers and Doctors are learning it too from what i know.You need to find the right one and you guys will know what i am saying.And to those who know what i am referring to, you will know why i say that lucky Mr Chiang Kia Shek able to retreat to Taiwan and protect the last Republic Of China from falling into the hand of the evil bastard Communist!!!Taiji , Kungfu just to name a few.... all these are our Chinese Culture assets and now alot of westerners are learning it.Well, too bad these bastard idiots Communist came and kick out the Republic Of China out of the Mainland!Now the Republic Of China are still residing in Taiwan and hopefully waiting for the right time to make a come back!!!Even my masters said, most of the real fengshui in China all gone.Most are now well preserved in other countries like Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore.I hate the Communist but not China people.It's the bastard stupid idiot died to 18 hell Communist gangsters and the stupid Mao Zhedong who make China in to what it is today!!!I Puke...!!!

[video=youtube;lM3CiH1FE9E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM3CiH1FE9E[/video]

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China Chinese is NOT the same as born and bred, naturalized for generations overseas Chinese.

Most overseas non-China Chinese are not infected by the toxic thinking, beliefs and lifestyle of Communism and the Cultural Revolution.

No matter how many skyscrapers, highways, factories or mega malls you build in Shanghai, China is still a communist country.

Change the flag, the anthem, the system of government, take down Mao's portrait from Tiananmen, and grant independence to autonomous minority regions, then we'll talk.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
China Chinese is NOT the same as born and bred, naturalized for generations overseas Chinese.

Most overseas non-China Chinese are not infected by the toxic thinking, beliefs and lifestyle of Communism and the Cultural Revolution.

No matter how many skyscrapers, highways, factories or mega malls you build in Shanghai, China is still a communist country.

Change the flag, the anthem, the system of government, take down Mao's portrait from Tiananmen, and grant independence to autonomous minority regions, then we'll talk.

Totally agree with you there, I don't trust communists at all, no matter what they say or do. They are dangerous, that's why we should be encouraging greater US military pressence in our region.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agree with you there, I don't trust communists at all, no matter what they say or do. They are dangerous, that's why we should be encouraging greater US military pressence in our region.

And that is why even most of my friend said, given these 2 bad guys, we will still support the U.S government!Because 2 bad guys, sure got one the worst!And that is Communist China lor!

[video=youtube;vBp503Km1RU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBp503Km1RU&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will this happen in SINgapore? when one day the SINkees feelings towards the deluge of foreigners who were 'washed' in by the people they voted for, float to the surface, and become a very serious social problem?

This happened 150 years ago when Singapore was a peaceful kampung.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hongkong shouldn't call Mother China locusts. it's rude and ungrateful. it's like a forummer here called his mother lau chee bye. :biggrin:

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hongkong shouldn't call Mother China locusts. it's rude and ungrateful. it's like a forummer here called his mother lau chee bye. :biggrin:

Why not? If a parent does not take care of his/her child, he/she deserves to be fucked. HK was doing quite well without China and it will continue to do well without assistance from China. HK owes China nothing. Its achievements today are down to the efforts of its entrepreneurial and hardworking people. The bloody pesudo-commie party dogs from the "motherland" can go fuck themselves.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not? If a parent does not take care of his/her child, he/she deserves to be fucked. HK was doing quite well without China and it will continue to do well without assistance from China. HK owes China nothing. Its achievements today are down to the efforts of its entrepreneurial and hardworking people. The bloody pesudo-commie party dogs from the "motherland" can go fuck themselves.

China and Hongkong both need each other. the latter def more. their name-calling and tensions are over culture, values and livelihood issues, not deeper issues like race or religion. it wouldn't become a political hotspot.
both sides just need to understand and love each other more then everything can be resolved amicably.