• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

local upsize is nothing but a piece of shitty craps!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't help but confirming that mediacorpse is indeed ruled by a pack of the undeads.

their persistent and repetitive LOCAL UPSIZE is nothing by craps and full of shits!

whenever u on the tv, u usually get the commercials. u switch another channel. and it's commercial. another channel. commercial again!

i think the only thing that is upsized is the commericals which drag on and on and on every channels at the same time.

fuck 'em dead!!:oIo::*::kma:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno how many times they have recycled and recycled that ah sui and ah mei starring the late huang wen yong and xiang yun. basket! so chow sng already. they are showing around 3am.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
would then come day where we can install our own satellite discc? thai, matland and those 3rd world cuntries are doing it. why can't a "lst world" shithole like us be allowed too?

D

Deleted member 80916

Has anyone given feedback that the Designated Boss, Bernard Lim, blinks his eyes too much, when he promoted this shit ? Body Language shows plenty of lies,....
Mediacock has too many stale, flaccid cocks.
Needs to be Totally Changed.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone given feedback that the Designated Boss, Bernard Lim, blinks his eyes too much, when he promoted this shit ? Body Language shows plenty of lies,....
Mediacock has too many stale, flaccid cocks.
Needs to be Totally Changed.

bernard lime was originally a dj. quit then work for LIFEBRANDZ - an entertainment public listed company which is in deep shit. suddenly he returns to mediacorpse and out cum this UPSIZE thingy. is he telling the viewers he's getting an erection?

heliotrope

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol y’all so mean sia . actually I thought this local upsize thing was quite a good revamp leh. Was watching this cartoon called heartland hubbby two days ago.. Its lik a local version of simpsons hahah I must say its quite refreshing

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
would then come day where we can install our own satellite discc? thai, matland and those 3rd world cuntries are doing it. why can't a "lst world" shithole like us be allowed too?

If you have a fibre connection you have the option to cut the mediacorp cable.

Just get a copy of XBMC for your PC/Mac/android box. Plenty of free content is available out there.

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cannot be allowed, what happen if you mind is corrupted by all those rubbish?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think this whole UPSIZE thing is a conspiracy.

1, they force many into signing up cable tv which incidentally belongs to the gahmen. (they are major stake holder)
2, it's another propaganda to remind the sillyzens that without the pap they won't be around in sillypore.
3, getting more credits than the pap rightfully deserves
4. another reminder (or soft threat) to the new sillyzens. if u do not vote pap, they send u back from where u cum from.

STORM88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they mis-named the program as "Local Upsize".

It should be more appropriately called "Local LAU SAI !" :mad:

Local SHIT that is .......... :eek:

Quite surprised indeed that this is the best they can come up with !

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
local tua lao sai!

our recent spamming of ads in tv about the LOCAL UPSIZE thingy should actually be called LOCAL LAU SAI!
everytime u on the tv, u r sure to get a commercial which lasts longer than it usually has been - LOCAL LAU SAI.
then u switch to another channel hoping to see something. again, it's commercial! LOCAL TUA LAO SAI!!
then u switch to next...maybe CNA. yes again, TUA TUA LAO SAI!!
finally, what's left to do: OFF TV. wipe off all the SAI and go online

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: local tua lao sai!

Free also want to complain, you can choose not to watch.

i rarely watch now.

who needs tv when there's internet. tio bo? :wink:

but then again, senior folks do not have other alternatives. the gahmen already depraved them their favorite dialect shows and now flood the tv with spamming commercials.