• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local rock singer helps nab snatch thief

Watto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Local rock singer helps nab snatch thief

By Kimberly Spykerman | Posted: 12 February 2013 2042 hrs

SINGAPORE: It is not everyday a rock singer comes to your rescue -- but this was the case for a 22-year-old woman whose mobile phone was nicked by a snatch thief in the Pasir Ris area on Monday.

She managed to catch up with the thief and a struggle ensued.

Singer John Molina was one of three men who rushed to help after hearing her cries for help.

One managed to retrieve her phone from the thief, while the other two helped detain the man till the police arrived.

The trio were commended by the police on Tuesday for their public-spiritedness.

Mr Molina said: "I heard somebody screaming for help. At first I thought it was kids, or a lovers' quarrel. But when I stuck my head out of my window just to make sure, I saw them struggling and I knew this was serious. The guy was quite big, and she's quite small. So I rushed down."

-CNA/ac

Hudson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the story - want to snatch, don't do it in a crowded place.

If the victim put up a fight and shout loudly, assistance from around will come quickly. No where to run.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Singer John Molina was one of three men who rushed to help after hearing her cries for help.

One managed to retrieve her phone from the thief, while the other two helped detain the man till the police arrived.

The trio were commended by the police on Tuesday for their public-spiritedness ...
ah john angmo? ...

if angmo, mention name ... others dun bother? ...

ze other 2 ... guess wat race? ... :rolleyes: