• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local Lawyers Kenna Screwed (& Replaced by FTs)

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the QFLP scheme was first introduced there was apprehension in the air about feeding from the same pond. That seems to have been proven wrong. The challenge now is get more local lawyers into the cross border space. Our local firms seem to know about Cambodia, Vietnam etc

yes, well said, and i'll add to your points. sinkie lawyers need to seize the opportunities presented to them when they can augment these foreign law firms with their regional knowledge to strike deals and cases in these legally backward and difficult cuntries. local lawyers must branch out instead of cocooning themselves in comfortable air-conned offices playing politics in sg and focusing only on local contracts. their hides also need spurs sticking in them.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sporeans are a selfish lot.

When the PAP started picking on the little guy, other well off Sporeans ignored this because it didn't effect them. Well now the PAP is threatening everyone's rice bowl, no matter how small or big. Now everyone is vulnerable.

Good luck Sporeans, you deserve the PAP.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When the PAP started picking on the little guy, other well off Sporeans ignored this because it didn't effect them. Well now the PAP is threatening everyone's rice bowl, no matter how small or big. Now everyone is vulnerable.

sinkies will not riot in the streets so long as they have their 6 k's: kopi, kaya toast, kueh, kway, kpkb, and kong lang jiao wei (kljw). the pap is wise to leave these k's alone and culturally protected. :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lol totally agree with you. I experienced it since my teenage years when my late father was retrenched in middle age.. At that time very few industries affected. No unemployment benefit. Nothing. You die your business. Still, my enlightenment only comes recently on how selfish Singaporeans are.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not about picking on people. Sinkies got to grow up lah, compete with the bigger world so they not be complacent, else before SG100 money all gone! Sinkies today are like the second generation wastrels they like to mock, no drive no ambition no common sense. Need spurs in the hide. You swim or you sink, it is as simple as that. Be grateful our civil servants have been working tirelessly to recreate the conditions for the public that will make Singapore great again!