• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local company ceo : The reason why i prefer to hire foreign talent over singaporean

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Local company ceo : The reason why i prefer to hire foreign talent over singapore

temasek is exceptionally Pte. to the familee.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Local company ceo : The reason why i prefer to hire foreign talent over singapore

PAP will not support Hyflux because they cannot own or control the company. .

I think you got it wrong there. I remember reading hyflux got at least a few huge pap contracts over the years.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes but that's about the best we have and even PAP not supporting it to grow Hyflux to a size where ppl in the US would recognize it, the bloody recent Newater plant at Changi now awarded to China company thinly disguised as a JV with UE, this will further impede Hyflux's growth.

What else is new?

WTF is hyflux? The sinkie company that makes x-mini speakers is 100x times more famous than this WTF hyflux.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

WTF is hyflux? The sinkie company that makes x-mini speakers is 100x times more famous than this WTF hyflux.

By all means add it to the list of international Singapore companies.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

FTs are cheap but unreliable mostly with fake qualifications............
CEO wants to make sg money but forgets he is sgian himself....... hope he gets replaced by an FT soon

pls lah... this ken bugger is fabricating the story. can you imagine the ceo of temasek conducting interview for the office boy or admin clerk? his company so cheapo cannot afford to hv HR manager? no one to filter potential staff for him? everything ka kee lai? wash jamban also ka kee lai?