• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local cab driver: Please help me locate this girl that took my taxi without paying

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Local cab driver: Please help me locate this girl that took my taxi without payin

All doors remain locked until the passenger hands over the money.

No 'I forgot my wallet so lemme go upstairs to take money first'... go straight to the police station.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Local cab driver: Please help me locate this girl that took my taxi without payin

sometimes, you never know if the passenger is really short of money. everybody has a story behind, so chin chai is ok. that's my principle and it is not as if he owe you a few hundred grand.:o

All doors remain locked until the passenger hands over the money.

No 'I forgot my wallet so lemme go upstairs to take money first'... go straight to the police station.