• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local actor charged for assault

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Local actor charged for assault

Lianhe Wanbao

<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">
ST_IMAGES_HUANG14e.jpg

Local actor Huang Yi Liang</cite>
Local actor Huang Yi Liang has been charged in court for assaulting a woman.

Huang is maintaining his innocence and intends to fight the case in court.

The case is a result of an incident involving dog poo that took place on 20 May at Blk 122,Toa Payoh.

Huang told Lianhe Wanbao that he was with his wife and 6-year-old son visiting his wife's home when he saw a woman in her 30s walking a dog.

He described what happened that day, "I was in the house at the time and I saw her letting her dog poo freely about the place."

"When she saw me watching her, she took out a plastic bag and pretended to pick up the poo. She left hurriedly after that."

According to Huang, the woman had in fact not cleared the poo away, so the angry Huang used his phone to take photos of the woman.

"She saw me taking her photos so she started taking my photos too!"

At this point, Huang was furious and started quarreling with the woman.

Shortly after, he was about to leave in his car when the woman blocked his way.

In response, Huang whipped out his phone again to film the woman. She tried to dodge his camera and kicked his car instead.

Huang alighted from his car and continued to quarrel with the woman.

The incident escalated into a scuffle between the two and both called the police.

After police investigation, Huang was charged in court for assault.

If found guilty, he may be jailed up to 2 years, fined up to $5,000, or both.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is an actor but at the end of the day he is a human just like you and me. Why comment on him. Let the truth come out. Give that man a break for we do not know what caused him to act that way, if he indeed did. Grave and sudden provocation maybe. We are living under lots of stress, aren't we????