• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lobang!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
so you agree right? buy iphone stuck with apple. buy android, high scam risk.
I rejected anything to do with Apple a long time ago. Their tech, although easy to use for the common man, tends to be proprietary, locks in the user, takes away control from the user.

Here's something funny I came across.

1000015477.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
yes I 100% agree. But what's the alternative? Between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Hmmm yes but I also like to think of it as subjecting ourselves to an authoritarian regime vs a democracy. Democracy is messy, we make our own decisions, use our own judgement, etc. At least when we fucked up, it's our own fault. :biggrin:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm yes but I also like to think of it as subjecting ourselves to an authoritarian regime vs a democracy. Democracy is messy, we make our own decisions, use our own judgement, etc. At least when we fucked up, it's our own fault. :biggrin:
most people don't understand democracy actually takes quite a bit of proactiveness on the citizens' part to work well. it's a great idea, but most of the populace are dumbfucked sheep.

As am I when I encounter tech. So I readily submit as a tech bitch to the tech overlord that is Apple. Truth be told, if I wasn't forced to use a smartphone, I would chuck it into the nearest bin.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
most people don't understand democracy actually takes quite a bit of proactiveness on the citizens' part to work well. it's a great idea, but most of the populace are dumbfucked sheep.

As am I when I encounter tech. So I readily submit as a tech bitch to the tech overlord that is Apple. Truth be told, if I wasn't forced to use a smartphone, I would chuck it into the nearest bin.
True. Things we are unfamiliar with, we kuai kuai submit. Listen and follow instructions.:biggrin: