• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lky

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you happen to know the late former chief abbot Reverend Seck Hong Choon of the famous Kong Meng San Buddhist Temple at Bright Hill Ave off Thomson Rd?

The old bastard used to visit the chief abbot to seek for guidance, favors and prayers.

In the 70's the political situation stabilized and when he didn't need the chief abbot's help, he let the chief abbot down big-time.

The chief abbot was so disappointed by the old bastard, he severed all ties with him in 1974!

Many of us who were closed to the Grand Master Rev Seck Hong Choon; as early as the 70's we were already told that this devious bastard would not hesitate to betray anybody for his personal gain.

i dont know the abbot.

looks like lky is very manipulative

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont know the abbot.

looks like lky is very manipulative

He hurt and killed so many people so that he could remain in power and the late Grand Master after he dumped him in 1974 he said that such a ruthless and nasty fellow would not be easy for him to die.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
14400199_0.JPG
Bl6TCbACcAAoPYH.jpg

First one still look human....my god.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF, issit with the keongSee suit..all he needs is a Manchurian Hat with a piece of yellow talisman on his head ..and he can hoppity hop to many more GEs..

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sometimes contemplate abt the good/evil question

sometimes we have to wish he die sooner
as long as he is in power
he and his son will HURT alot of people
so by wish hime well
we become partners of a crime against humanity
just because we 'allow' it

i dont wish ill of lky....

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sometimes contemplate abt the good/evil question

sometimes we have to wish he die sooner
as long as he is in power
he and his son will HURT alot of people
so by wish hime well
we become partners of a crime against humanity
just because we 'allow' it

agree with you views.

but not wishing him ill does not mean wish him well.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
you heard his talk?

Yes, he is a well known Muslim preacher from Middle East and his talks are on youtube. He gives logical analysis why there is life after death. Quite interesting. Reincarnation is also the subject of research done by doctors in USA and other countries.

As LKY is an agnostic, it may explain why he was so ruthless to his political opponents when he was in charge. He really kicked arse, the gangsters, political foes, etc.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, he is a well known Muslim preacher from Middle East and his talks are on youtube. He gives logical analysis why there is life after death. Quite interesting. Reincarnation is also the subject of research done by doctors in USA and other countries.

As LKY is an agnostic, it may explain why he was so ruthless to his political opponents when he was in charge. He really kicked arse, the gangsters, political foes, etc.

I wonder if LKY fears death

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if LKY fears death

Pose this question to those who had gone through NDE. If LKY had no NDE yet, he would remain an agnostic, who believes death is just nothingness, a blank out of consciousness, a shut down of system. To those who had NDE, they either feared death or they accepted death without fear depending on their NDE experience.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will whack them again in the afterlife.

Eventually LKY will have to face JBJ, Devan Nair, Francis Seow, Chia Thye Poh, Lim Hock Siew, Tang Liang Hong, Tan Wah Piow, Teo Soh Lung, Vincent Cheng, Patrick Seong, etc. But this time, he will face them alone, without the SID, ISD, kangaroo courts, laws, etc. Will his hatchet be effective and enough?

It's a sobering and fearful thought indeed.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You obviously have not embraced Jesus correctly.
Matt 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not
to send peace, but a sword. {10:35} For I am come to set a
man at variance against his father, and the daughter against
her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in
law. {10:36} And a man’s foes [shall be] they of his own
household.

You should have all these strives if you are proper follower.

I recently embraced Jesus as my Lord and my Savior. It has brought peace and joy to my life. Suddenly, all my troubles and worries have melted away and have been replaced by an overwhelming awareness that God loves all of us so we have nothing to worry about.