• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY will not reach 94

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
when will we see the big day leh???

'I don't think I'll reach 94'
By Li Xueying

Mr Lee was hospitalised for a day for an abnormal heart rhythm, a condition not uncommon among people of his age. -- PHOTO: AFP

MINISTER Mentor Lee Kuan Yew does not think he will live as long as his father, who died at 94.
He said this in an interview with CNN which was conducted the day before he turned 85 last Tuesday, and two days after he suffered an atrial flutter.

'So I don't think I'll reach my father's 94,' he said.

While he is going strong, 'the day after tomorrow, something could go wrong with the ticker, and then, that's that,' he said.

Mr Lee was hospitalised for a day for an abnormal heart rhythm, a condition not uncommon among people of his age.

Asked for his secrets to longevity and success, he said that one's lifespan depends on what one has inherited from parents.

While his father lived to 94, his mother died at 74 of heart problems.

Mr Lee himself had his first heart problem when he was 74 in 1996.

'Fortunately, unlike her time, they could do an angioplasty and a stent. So that solved it,' he said.

On whether he has any regrets, he said no.

'I've discharged what I had to do... every day is a bonus.

'I take every day as it comes. I see the sun rise, I see the sun set. I eat less than I want to. I swim and I cycle. I sleep well at night, and I enjoy my work.

'But 70 to 80 per cent is what I inherited from my parents.'

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF... even if he reach 93, that's another 8 years of Lee dictatorship!!!!

It took FamiLEE only 4 years to increase our population by 1m. In another 8 years, there will be nearly 7 million living in PEesai.

That old fart is really turning us into another Zimbabwe.

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow, what a timely reminder to stay away from singapore stock and property as these two will be hit big time should this old fellow kick the bucket. This is no joking matter as investor around the world has confidence only in this chap and no one else. Drag to think what's gonna happen to singapore if he is no longer around. Probably things in singapore will be benchmark against malaysia.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
when will we see the big day leh???

'I've discharged what I had to do... every day is a bonus.

He had not yet discharged a single bit of his accountability & political payback. Therefore I ask Singaporeans to get him ASAP, and from then on EVERY DAY IS MORE THAN A BONUS, every day will be a PAY BACK DAY!

:wink::cool:

http://uncleyap-manifesto.blogspot.com/2007/03/manifesto-to-liquidate-corrupts-leegime.html

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow, what a timely reminder to stay away from singapore stock and property as these two will be hit big time should this old fellow kick the bucket. This is no joking matter as investor around the world has confidence only in this chap and no one else. Drag to think what's gonna happen to singapore if he is no longer around. Probably things in singapore will be benchmark against malaysia.

I tot Doomsday sayers had died long ago? It seems that they are re-appearing again. There are many other capable Lees waiting in the wings; if not Lees than the Hos. So what's the worry?