• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY is alive and well. Attends NDP

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
99fi88.jpg

:biggrin:

Haha, quite cartoonish.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the big clearer picture, the one at the bottom right hand corner wearing red and white also looks a little scary. :eek:

She forgot her botox. Her dress even more scary. But it matches her face.
I think she is asked to draw attention away from the old fart.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
When I saw our beloved LKY, my eyes teared up. Then I slumped into my chair in disappointment. Coincidentally, I saw him slumped into his chair too, and two guys had to quickly catch him.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wahaha...... This the singing of national anthem? Cannot even last the whole song and collapse into his seat. Hehe... He confirm Kenna stroke on the left side as his left hand look wasted. He better dun die before 2016 as I wanna him to see how his son fail again.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's pray he could stay alive to enjoy a few more NDPs graced by a new gov.
In case he cannot make it....with compliments from the newly formed gov.

Internet ready..2G,3G,4G and UG

or the basic to suit his emperor suit.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahaha...... This the singing of national anthem? Cannot even last the whole song and collapse into his seat. Hehe... He confirm Kenna stroke on the left side as his left hand look wasted. He better dun die before 2016 as I wanna him to see how his son fail again.

asshole on the right never rush forward to safe him..

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The picture shows LKY got a stroke on the left side of his body. His left hand did not move to grip the armrest of the chair as he was about to sit down. The SO had to prop him up to sit down.

Still, he is as determined as ever to attend every NDP until his last day. May he have his retirement in peace.

Yes, I showed this clip to a medical professional. Confirmed stroke on the left side. Medical term hemiplegia, his left side is weak, and his left foot is not able to bear the weight. That's why he has to sit down suddenly, and his left arm is flaccid. When he walks, he shuffles along.

What kind of cold heartless son Gay Loong, will force his 91 year old father, suffered stroke, and partially paralysed on the left side to attend NDP in the hot sun? Don't even give him a wheel chair to get around. Really too much to have this kind of son.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That is why the MIW has to wear some red clothings, otherwise, with the Ghost Festival on and Old fart looking like the departed, it will scare everyone.

Notice how many PAP porlumpars in the background wearing pink shirt. They are already sucking up to Pinkie Loong, getting ready for Pink Power after Old Goat is pushing up grass.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I showed this clip to a medical professional. Confirmed stroke on the left side. Medical term hemiplegia, his left side is weak, and his left foot is not able to bear the weight. That's why he has to sit down suddenly, and his left arm is flaccid. When he walks, he shuffles along.

What kind of cold heartless son Gay Loong, will force his 91 year old father, suffered stroke, and partially paralysed on the left side to attend NDP in the hot sun? Don't even give him a wheel chair to get around. Really too much to have this kind of son.

Old man is trained for NDP by not appearing outside and sitting down indoors for months under specially cooled room.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's called propaganda. It's crafted to invoke an emotional response from the participants.

The PAP govt is usually super stingy, why do you think it splurges on the NDP every year? The answer is not too difficult to figure out.

Lets's put it in $ and cts and in figures..

His appearance is to help his son make the country's GDP edge a little higher to support his Growth at All Cost Policy.

Don't believe, see Monday STI, it will edge up in response to LKY presence.

Poor man, he has to bear the cost of his son's folly. He should be at home in the comfort of his air-con room resting and watching the parade on TV.

They can always beam his images live on the big screen to show that all is well....