• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY Condemnation Thread - Post 23 March 2015

Does jiu hu kia Tonychat has the balls to curse LKY openly at SGH?

• Yes. He is brave and will curse LKY openly at SGH

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No. He is a ball-less twit cyber-warrior and instigator

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Martyn See: I don't see any public bereavement for LKY

Unmerged........

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I only see the two sons, where's the third one?

Look at that 'Ang Mo'..grandson

Even the picture frame is too heavy for him to share in carrying it!

Actually that Gay Loong should be the one carrying the picture...

Too Gay or too proud to be seen as a PM to be carrying the frame?

Or is it the picture still frightens him? LoL

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Will LKY rise from the dead?

People pay respect to LKY because of his contributions to Singapore. None really think he is God.

Maybe my eyesight fail me....I see pictures of people prostrating on the floor, wailing....if that is not praying to some deity..what is? A Solemn bow for person who has done us good will do...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think the Thai King will not make it for the funeral... he's too weak.

At least he outlived LKY. :biggrin:

The thai king wouldn't come even if he wasn't sick.
Send his lapdog premier can already. I doubt even the crowd peince would give face and turn up

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHY and wife very loving. Holding hands all the time. So all the rumours about his amorous adventures are false.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony Tan’s Propaganda about our History is a Joke

25 Mar

Tony Tan’s Propaganda about our History is a Joke
Share/Bookmark

PAP should cease wasting tax dollars on its propaganda because it is no longer effective in the internet age.

This is also an insult to citizens and will invite even more ridicule. Unless PAP doesn’t mind becoming a laughing stock.

How ineffective is propaganda? Just listen the the nonsensical factual errors spouted by our taxpayer-funded President Tony Tan about Lee Kuan Yew.

He began his speech by claiming “….Yesterday, we lost the founding father of Singapore, Mr Lee Kuan Yew.”

According to Wikipedia, the “founding of modern Singapore” was between “1819 – 1826”, at least 196 years ago. Lee Kuan Yew was only 91 when he died so Lee couldn’t have qualified to be even the founding father of modern Singapore.

Source

Going a little further back, “the written history of Singapore dates back to the third century”, some 1800 years ago. Is Lee a reincarnation then? Why was Tony Tan so certain about Lee being the founding father of Singapore?

Whichever way one looks at his statement, Lee is not, and never will, be the founding father of Singapore. Perhaps PAP considering editing our school history books?

Tony: “Mr Lee Kuan Yew dedicated his entire life to Singapore.” Lee was able to ‘dedicate’ his entire life because the PAP had instilled fear in citizens by imprisoning and bankrupting political opponents, constantly gerrymandered and implemented the GRC system, abused the civil service and grassroots, etc to perpetuate its power. Without the GRC system, who would have voted for those PAP clowns which helped PAP to remain in power? Serving the people was only incidental.

This can be confirmed by Lee who once said, “If nobody is afraid of me, I’m meaningless”. Lee’s objective has always been to instill fear in order to gain total control. That gave meaning to his life. By pricing ‘dedication’ at million$, it appears to be more of a rip off. What do you think?

Tony: “He rallied colleagues, built up a capable civil service and led the founding generation of Singaporeans to achieve this vision.” But from our experience of PAP-created issues, we know that Tony was trying to take us for a ride. It was true during the first couple of decades with competent men assisting Lee but certainly not with clowns during the past 3 decades. Questions for Tony Tan:

– The majority of Singaporeans are not able to retire despite having a ‘capable’ civil service tweaking our CPF for decades. Was this Lee’s vision?
– Ordinary citizens, mostly dual income families, require 25 to 30 years to pay off their last HDB mortgage installment. Another one of Lee’s vision?
– The civil service is devoid of any idea to generate economic growth other than by increasing foreign labour/foreigner population. Did Lee contribute to building up such a ‘capable’ civil service?
– Three decades ago, the PAP told Singaporeans our HDB flats were our assets. Was it Lee’s vision that most citizens would have to sell our assets to fund our retirement?
– Almost 55,000 Singaporeans have to eke out a living as cleaners and thousands more as security guards in our ‘wealthy’ country. Was this Lee’s vision?

But we certainly know what a ‘capable’ civil service has done ie profit from citizens from public housing, public healthcare, COE, GST, fees, etc. Did Lee have any part in building up such a ‘capable’ civil service?

Tony is right to state that “many of his (Lee’s) ideas for Singapore live on”. These brilliant ideas include muzzling free speech, control of the civil service which could be used against opposition parties, the use of lawsuits against citizens, etc. Lee’s idea was to do whatever the PAP wants, never mind what the people think.

Tony: “Mr Lee’s passing is a great loss to all of us”. Try telling this to fellow citizens who were jailed without trial. Lee’s passing is a great loss to only those who had benefited disproportionately from Lee’s system of total control.

Tony says we should continue building on Lee’s “legacy” without objectively defining what has been left behind by Lee. Is it a political system which has been corrupted by greed? One which parliamentarians are blind to the elephant in the room?

Giving credit where credit is due to Lee Kuan Yew is fine. But Tony should know this is not the time to joke about our history.

Phillip Ang

*Article first appeared on http://bit.Iy/19NYc6R…

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Tony Tan’s Propaganda about our History is a Joke

Tony Tan as the President of Singapore is already a joke, what joking about our history?, now they will sing their version of HIS STORY...many of us did not elect him..I did not!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro laksaboy ,

Please post the famiLEE tree :p
Show everyone here why it's a famiLEE business
:rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

FAMILYWAKE0004e.jpg

What you see here are probably one of the wealthiest people in the world:eek:
The Suhartos/Marcos of Spore:o

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The lack of any expressions of condolence from Dr Mahathir is very conspicuous and quite frankly shocking.
As expected, the MSM have not picked up on this fact.

The longest serving PM of our closest neighbour has nothing to say?

Mahathir probably has nothing good to say about him so it's better to keep quiet to respect the dead.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

like it or not. LKY might be the biggest asshole while he was alive. whether he took Singapore out of Malaysia or Singapore was kicked out from Malaysia. it doesn't change the fact that LKY was the founding father of the Republic of Singapore. Raffles was the founder of the British colony of Singapore.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What you see here are probably one of the wealthiest people in the world:eek:
The Suhartos/Marcos of Spore:o

Suharto family combined with Marcos also smell no smoke.....
The are of the Waltons (Walmart) level.....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only regional leaders.....
ASEAN countries plus a few neighbors like Aussie and India. Chinks probably sending some low level small fry

swine_flu_H1H1

Alfrescian
Loyal
night cabbies still screwed by ghost of LKY since last nite

The 24Hrs operations of SMRT SBS Buses n Trains n LRTs, screwed night cabbies income. They lost their usual customers to ghost of LKY. 24HRS Ghost MRT n Bus n LRT from LKY ghost.

LOL

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He has gone to heaven?

Yesterday, I spoke to some of my friends who happened to be Christians, many do not believe he will qualify for heaven. His just reward it seems to be is : HELL

Lanjiao , Tuayapeh just talk to him yesterday !!!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

What kind of fucked up article is this?

'Phalanx'.

No EU leaders coming?

Shinzo said 'Nabe', must attend ah?

No one from China wants to come? All drawing straws to see who got the shortest one.

Oxley Road house humble?

Bloody ignorant Korean Press! For fuck sake, Oxley Road house which is heavily guarded by Gurkhas is just for show to create diversion.

He and Gecko had been living in a bungalow specially built for him since the early 1970's.