• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
let me share with u , i think i mentioned a few times in forum liao .
When i wan to buy a house in JB , my family mem dun support me at all , like other naysayers keep saying negative things ....
Until i brought another sis to see , she kind of support me coz she seen it in her own eyes so she decided to help me talk with my mum as i am cpf rich not cash rich so i need to get some help from her ...
Now paperwork done , e rest are planning what to do in my house etc liao ....
ends up i only have 1 masterbed room n maid rm for myself, the other rooms are reserved for them but i am e only one paying .... : (

You have a good heart, i am sure you, your sister and your family will like it here. I wish i had your sister though, thats all i can say. :(

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wow, this thread is sure moving on fast. Yeah, had a bit of enquiries on my ND and HH houses lately, politely referred to one of my friends who is still on the fence to sell or not. Meanwhile, my neighbour refused an offer of 1.1 and another refused 1.22 m. Both semi d.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir max park, looking at the traffic cam at the customs, it's significantly less busy than Xmas. Think reaching customs around 7.30am should be quite safe bah ... Good luck tmr :wink:

You reckon what would be a good time to go in to avoid the jams tomorrow?

Last edited:

Lord Aragorn

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboyjunior said:
I asked my malaysian property agent about Straits View. He said that if I want to invest there I need to find for tenants working in Pasir Gudang. The reason is that there is heavy traffic between Permas Jaya and Johor Bahru checkpoint in the morning and evening, not many people that work in Singapore will want to rent. SO.....I guess it leaves me with a smaller market.

I bought it because of the new 2nd Permas bridge and EDL that will be ready by next year. That should make the traffic much smoother and faster to the checkpoint. Did the agent factor that into his analysis?

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, this thread is sure moving on fast. Yeah, had a bit of enquiries on my ND and HH houses lately, politely referred to one of my friends who is still on the fence to sell or not. Meanwhile, my neighbour refused an offer of 1.1 and another refused 1.22 m. Both semi d.

Bro , will you be staying at your ND semi D when it is ready next year , or for rental ?
1.1m , 1.22m offer is for HH or ND bro ?

Last edited:

mathstub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Euphony, beautiful photos (besides the scene, also has to be with your photography skill)! you should have showed me these earlier. Maybe I would have changed my mind from buying HH to buying LF instead. Anyway, from now on, LF certainly makes the list of places which will be my future 2nd property.

I have the opportunity to do a 'kah' trip around a bit this afternoon. So I took these photos for fellow LFers :p

This is the famous spot.
house254.jpg

Walking up this road
house255.jpg

On the left is the famous house
house257.jpg

The proposed exit from 2nd link
house258.jpg

And on the other side, EL.
house259.jpg

And on this very spot taking all the photos, I received full range both SG and MY mobile signals. The owner of this piece of land is lucky! No roaming charges that's for sure.

mathstub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Puteri harbour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody know bumi release lot as good as international lot. My agent told me it is the same as we can also sell to foreigner. The difference is no different from the international lot. Is it true?

Many thanks in advance.
PH

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to go about doing it? I am keen to buy part of the land..

2.8 million for 52,664.04 sq.ft. so 52/sq.ft. Large enough to build several bungalows or many terraces. Or maybe a mini theme park or water park or taiwanese-style love motels with artificial "hotspring".

Yeah, should we gather some funding to be the Lords of the Land, the fellowship of the land?

mathstub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro PH, I think there are several posts in the past where several Bros including Bro Wuqi discussed this issue. I also once got a chance to buy a bumi released lot and in the end, gave it up after realizing in the record, it would always show the lot was a bumi released lot even after it was sold to international buyers and also the price was no difference from the international lot. I personally would not risk buying a bumi release lot. Who knows what the state law/policy will become in the future dealing with bumi release lot/land sold to foreign buyers. Unless you want so badly and love the lot so much and is sold at a significantly lower price than the international lot, I personally do not think it is worth buying the bumi release lot.

Anybody know bumi release lot as good as international lot. My agent told me it is the same as we can also sell to foreigner. The difference is no different from the international lot. Is it true?

Many thanks in advance.
PH

Last edited:

mathstub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before gathering funding, there are some questions popping up in my mind. With such large piece of land, are the buyers allowed to do anything with it? Or there will be some restrictions listed in the Deed of Covenant? Are there any cases before where the purchase of land inside a development involves several buyers gathering fund and loan from different banks or the same banks? Do we need to set up a company first with multiple partners and get a loan from the bank?

How to go about doing it? I am keen to buy part of the land..

Last edited:

iamapseudoneem

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! So now we have new NI P8 neighbours in Diaspora and CameraMan? And possibly DREAMorACTION, Okane and Idaman?
Welcome welcome! :smile:

Dear Diaspora,

You are entitled to the RM10k rebate when you make the booking with RM1k. In fact, the RM10k can be nett off from your first 10% payment. I just signed my SPA a few days ago. Also NI.

Last edited:

contra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't pressurize me leh ... I want it badly, I still can't solve the 10% uncertainty aka the obstacle. If I ignore the 10%, I might/will get an ear full for the rest of my life ...

Brother DoA, you see Okane & Idaman already will be going to NI today to look for house to buy..... pressure from the market man . Today is the deadline the SA gave you, right? Good luck on whatever happens.

" Happy new year " to all forumers. Cheers to the "Tipping Point" year 2012.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a good heart, i am sure you, your sister and your family will like it here. I wish i had your sister though, thats all i can say. :(

I try not to think of her hidden agenda like she mentioned before she gg to rent out my rm when I move to jb.
Anyway we hv to learn to be forgetful ie wat they did etc in order to be happy!!!
Bro wuqi
I sincerely wish u n family well for e new coming yr, yr soon to born child ( I hope it's a gal) with a good health!!!

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheers, wished i had better kit can get even better details into the photo. HH have its merits too. making your decision is very tough because there is so much to consider.

Bro Euphony, beautiful photos (besides the scene, also has to be with your photography skill)! you should have showed me these earlier. Maybe I would have changed my mind from buying HH to buying LF instead. Anyway, from now on, LF certainly makes the list of places which will be my future 2nd property.

Status
Not open for further replies.