• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tanya88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi HH has similar enhanced type of security as East Ledang for the Hills precinct i.e home panic button, CCTV at the perimeter fencing etc. The Golf and Gateway precincts don't have that.

Thanks Ginfreely,

For the above information.

Note however that for EL, the outer boundary perimeter no only does it has CCTV but also motion detection sensor and also vehicle plate recognition technology which none other developments, including future precincts of HH can boost off.

The problem with EL however is that its neighbour Ledang Height is only now trying to install CCTV and motion detection sensor to its boundary perimeter fence in view of the breakins - so when this installaion is completed (they already started but no sure when they will complete), the whole East Ledang/Ledang Height place will be much secured.

Tanya

tanya88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Brothers,

Is anyone aware or heard that early next week, the causwway will have a special land for the MACS (automated clearence system) holder?

Is this is true, it will be a boon to all those having MACS as no more queue for us as now with the holidays, unfortunately even 2nd link has a bit of traffic during the peak hours.

The other thing that I heard is that just next to East Ledang, they are going to build a big RM 2 billion integrated transport exchange and commercial centre/shopping mall just like HDB Hub in Toa Payoh or Jurong Point Shopping Centre/Integrated Bus/MRT Boon Lay Exchange.

Apparently this was only recently decide and was a massive upscaling of their initial plan to have a commercial centre around East Ledang.

Anyone has heard anything about this?

Tanya

danteakc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows any shops near bestmart whom they sell roast pork, roast duck and bamboo stick and nether world money paper?

Thanks.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Anyone knows any shops near bestmart whom they sell roast pork, roast duck and bamboo stick and nether world money paper?

Thanks.

Oh yes, in fact, along Nusa Bestari, roast stuff can get at a lot of shops. For offerings, outside best mart, there are shops where they sell the joss paper, etc.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks for sharing Tanya, it wasn't just a single break in at LH. LH needs to do more to shore up security concerns and it needs to do it fast to avoid being the weakest link for EL.

Everything is useless if the guys sharing the same fence on the other side chooses to do nothing. Its good to see them doing things now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow that's good! So future precincts which will be marketed at higher prices will also come with better quality and facilities like high tech securities.

Hi not sure whether all future precincts will be like that but when I was there about two months ago, the developer was already selling the terraces at The Hills precinct at more than RM600k - similar pricing to EL terraces - understand the higher pricing due to difference in quality and security features. At that same time, the developer was also selling the South Golf terraces at around RM466k. :smile:

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh... i hope wikileak is not going to kill our investments.

The premium developments like HH and EL have their properties snapped up like nobody's business... for EL most of the terraces are booked even before they managed to build the showhouse.

But for those looking for budget houses, take a look at Nusa Idaman's new launches. The prices have gone up but the market is definitely more subdued. Can still get reasonably good units at decent price.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just found out from Straits Times, page B15(full page), that there is Malaysia Property Gallery located at 2 Shenton Way #01-02 SGX Centre 1. They are featuring a number of properties in Johor developed by UEM Land Holdings Berhad from 13th Dec to 9th Jan. Prices from SGD$106,000 to SGD$300,000.

Monday to Friday : 9am to 7pm
Sat and Sun : 10am to 5pm

Free property tour to Nusajaya this Sunday, 19th Dec.
To book:
Call (65) 6438 0312
Email [email protected]

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Sir,

What is the tax - that the Msian govt. charge - from rental income ?
Say, if I buy one property from the Developer - and the Developer gives me a One Year Rental Rebate in cash,..is this taxable ?
Thanks

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from the sales at HH that Nusa Duta newly-launched semi-d or cluster is selling at only rm500k+! And he said thats a great buy.. He advised against buying HH The Greens Cluster or terrace cos its super highly priced!

Yeah... the boom is not broad-based like SG... at least for now.
It looks like 2 distinct market, EL+HH for international investors is hyping up with expectations of Nusajaya, whereas the local market is going up but at a much more reasonable pace

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi anyone knows of any launch or progress updates of Medini other than 1Medini? It is such a big project but we are not hearing any news of up coming office buildings or shopping malls? Nevertheless, construction of the infrastructure of Medini seems to be quite active.

tanya88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Tanya, the problem is even if they have a special land or customs for MACS holders like us, the jam at the causeway means that we will be hold up at the jams instead, before reaching the speciak access custom for MACS holders. Not much difference leh.

For the integrated transport system, that could be true as its already in the proposal to link Singapore MRT all the way to East Ledang and Legoland by 2018.. Yesterday I was talking to the sales and he said the Singapore government has already announced that the MRT will lead to Nusajaya. That was the contention in this forum last 2-3 weeks ago.. cos this sales told me that the MRT is now confirmed to run to Puteri harbour but I told him that Tanjong Puteri and Puteri harbour should be two different places!

Now I am just waiting for more concrete news coming out. But since our dear Minister has a house in Nusajaya, I dont think he will Nusajaya to turn into a 3rd class town!

Hi Dapbest,

Correction - the special lane that I mentioned for MACS holder is next year and not next week that I heard from East Ledang's sale staff.

Guess we will have to wait till next year to see whether this is going to happen and whether their is a special lane stretching all the way across the bridge for the MACS holder as otherwise of not much help when the causeway is jam.

Tanya

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
^^Likewise, I am more interested in high rise developments like 1Medini. The other project I have come across is Ujana Apartments.

Houses don't appeal to me the least bit due to my single status :smile:

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, enjoying swinging bachelorhood for now :smile:

But seriously, what other condo developments are there besides D'Esplanade at KSL City, 1Medini and Ujana Apartments?

Oh man how can you allow yourself to be single and lonely in a house in New Johor?

Here in Mudland, even when they claim they are an Islamic nation, you still see politicians like Chua Soi Lek being caught pants down inside hotel room and guess what happened to him? His career literally shoot up! He is now the #1 in MCA. So here in mudland, you F and F around and your popularity will go up up and up.

Get a pretty proper wife to keep you company here. Make sure u have at least a few friends here to keep you company or help u when u need help though.

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi anyone knows of any launch or progress updates of Medini other than 1Medini? It is such a big project but we are not hearing any news of up coming office buildings or shopping malls? Nevertheless, construction of the infrastructure of Medini seems to be quite active.

The most tangible construction i can see is Newcastle Uni, Malborough college, etc... of course Kota Iskandar has a big building where the Menteri Besar already moved in. I see a lot of lorries coming in and out of Medini construction area... but it looks like no structure is erected yet.

The good news is the roads to all these area seems to be in place.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha, enjoying swinging bachelorhood for now :smile:

But seriously, what other condo developments are there besides D'Esplanade at KSL City, 1Medini and Ujana Apartments?

There will be 2 other condos coming up soon. One of them will be located beside Ujana, sales office will be UEM office if i'm not wrong. The other one will be in Puteri Harbour, sales office is at Puteri Harbour's clubhouse, 2nd floor. The sales person in Puteri Harbour told us that 1Medini is leasehold, not freehold, so better find out clearly on this.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most tangible construction i can see is Newcastle Uni, Malborough college, etc... of course Kota Iskandar has a big building where the Menteri Besar already moved in. I see a lot of lorries coming in and out of Medini construction area... but it looks like no structure is erected yet.

The good news is the roads to all these area seems to be in place.

If you look at the satellite view of Medini, there are already dirt tracks, for construction vehicles and machines, spreading across the whole of Medini. I don't know about the process of construction but this looks like some kinda foundation stage. At least forest or plantation had been cleared and construction is in the process.

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
dapbest, Investor, thanks for your reply!

Did not realize that HH had a condo development there! Will do more research on it! My factory is in Senai and SG office near IMM so this would be a choice location for my consideration.

But from what I can see, none of these developments are ready for moving in yet...

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently I thought of getting another semi-d but this wiki leaks thing have ran out of proportion. With bilateral relations once again shaky. I think will have to wait and see first.

Seriously, I don't believe in their revelations but it definately created more chaos for the already chaotic world. Don't understand why they do it. I suspect they want to see war!

Status
Not open for further replies.