• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cathy could the centipedes have come from one of ur neighbours who broght in soil into his property for gardening?

I had the centipede problem only after i bought compost from kip mart.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hey guys, chickens are the best solution to centipedes and scorpions.
When i was young, the wise old men always taught me about the solutions
to them. It really works. Somehow chickens like to eat centipedes and best
way to catch centipede is to put a dead chicken under a tree. Centipedes will
come out of nowhere to eat the chicken.

Still remembered the aunties in the kitchen always had some frogs in shallow buckets. Helps to keep the mozzie population down.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The centipedes were all over the gardens at Costa del Sol. My in laws were landed, hence the creepy crawlies were quite a turn-off especially the granite flooring camouflage them!

Oic your in laws were neighbours of Costa Del Sol, the centipedes come from the gardens there :biggrin:

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah u use S$to pay for goods.

U can theoretically use a bigger note to change money as well while paying for the goods. Ofcourse dun make it obvious that ur changing with them.

A bit of discretion helps.

So far i never faced any problems with them.

Not sure if they change rules in the future.

AP,

What do you mean Tesco exrate at 246?... do you mean that this rate is applied for buying goods there using SGD?

Or is there a money-changer there offering such good rates all the time?? :smile::smile::smile:

avalon74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys, chickens are the best solution to centipedes and scorpions.
When i was young, the wise old men always taught me about the solutions
to them. It really works. Somehow chickens like to eat centipedes and best
way to catch centipede is to put a dead chicken under a tree. Centipedes will
come out of nowhere to eat the chicken.

Reminds me of hong chi gong havesting centipedes using dead chicken...
Just like poison & the cure usually ard same location.. (at least in jin yong novels)

Avonup

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think i will do that though. I am in here for the long haul, i never asked folks to buy subsale units if you noticed, only from the developers. I have grown roots here, both housing and also businesses, etc. I am going for the MM2H plan and determine to stick it through.

Hi Wuqi, Do you have a MM2H agent in mind? If yes, I am interested to find out more and would appreciate if you could provide the contact. Thanks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm..
There may be reasons for their act, maybe there is no malice intended..
Like JohnQ & Inside Man...

Err can share what is this movie about? I'm not much of a movie person.

For me, I've no sympathy for anyone who holds innocent people hostage/kidnapped for whatever reasons. I had watched many videos about the HK tourists held hostage in Philippines case during then. Up till now I can remember vividly the looks of the HK tourists peeping out of the tour bus. Understand almost all of these people who were seen peeping out of the window were dead. All of them had looked calm, I believe no one had expected the violence and tragic ending in the beginning. The hostage taker was peaceful and only demanded for pay or job something trivial that seems easily satisfiable.

In short, it is hard to tell whether a hostage taker will kill or not, where there are innocent lives at stake, shoot to kill is the only way.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi arsenal, this is crazy :eek: ! May I know which precinct is this, the land size and built up. It's a newly launched phase?? Do they have golf view? :confused:

These are from the Hills.. No golf view.. Semi D with golf view at the Golf are going for 1.5m onwards.. 1.2m with no view..

Status
Not open for further replies.