• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contractor told me he went to fix something also the kids wanna disturb, such that the malay lady and the man have no choice but to bring them downstairs for a walk.. Imagine even strangers also the kid wanna disturb... Could really be some sort of attention disorder... Owner is a chinese lawyer, he does not know who he is renting his apartment to... Thats what the contractor told me..

Logically no parent would deny their child an education unless they have no choice... I can imagine the kid banging on the grills of kindergarden, until the teacher ta boleh tahan then say good bye to the kid...

If thats the case, then its nobody's fault. The parent also can't control one. Boh bian. Consider yourself suay lor. Just move away.

I got friend around me having these kind of kids. They have no choice but to give the kid some kind of steriods pills just to stable them during lessons. Imagine the side effects of having steriods for life? If the parent don't wanna give steriod then home schooling is the only choice.

Think of it this way, we are lucky to be born normal. Lets forgive and move on.

Last edited:

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiger, while I can appreciate your problematic neighbor but why the emphasis that he is a PHD holder? Or you mean to imply Permanent Head Damage instead?:biggrin:

east539

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah... that means you bought the new launch? 6-9months, seems like they have not started to built yet.

I am looking forward to the waterfall precinct as well

err..ya...newly launch is phrase 2B & all sold out if I am not wrong, mine is phrase 2C1, heard from Sales there HH haven't apply permissions from relevant authorities to kick start that phrase 2C1 yet, dunno how true...but 1 thing for sure is nothing is been build around that area yet.

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiger, while I can appreciate your problematic neighbor but why the emphasis that he is a PHD holder? Or you mean to imply Permanent Head Damage instead?:biggrin:

What I mean is why a PHD holder wants to squeeze his family of 4(maybe 5 because I think got 1 more but not sure) into 1 small 500sq ft place? PHD leh... Need to write a 80000 word thesis to get.. He can't get a better place? Hes only 32, to get PHD at this age no mere feat.. Why can't find a better place for family? As i was saying, the block opposite has 1400rm fully firnished 1050 sq ft at least.. Even in HK and Singapore, its rare to see a family squeeze like this.. Even the mattress they need to put on the balcony... Not sure why... Imagine lar, PHD holder also so difficult to give his family a decent environment.. Non PHD holders how?

Or maybe the PHD is not the academic 1, but the the other type..

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal
If thats the case, then its nobody's fault. The parent also can't control one. Boh bian. Consider yourself suay lor. Just move away.

I got friend around me having these kind of kids. They have no choice but to give the kid some kind of steriods pills just to stable them during lessons. Imagine the side effects of having steriods for life? If the parent don't wanna give steriod then home schooling is the only choice.

Think of it this way, we are lucky to be born normal. Lets forgive and move on.

Some things inherited 1... The father is very noisy himself, bang things all over the place also.. Walk also very loud... The kids grew up under such circumstances may have contributed to them behaving in this way... banging gates etc...

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice one. Really made me sit up and start posting again after my long hiatus.

On the same note time to start work tomorrow

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi euphony thanks.

I tried it this morning.

I have white walls. It did not stain them bro.

U gotta reapply it every 6 weeks to ensure that points of entry continue to remain slippery

AP: welcome back. does these sprays stain? can apply on colored walls without patches on the wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.