• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need wait till older. now already experienced it liao, have to open so many doors before get into the house .
Hehe, finally after one big round, I wouldn't be surprised if people finally settle for the hdb studio apartment when they retire, less to clean, ambulance and police and fire engines within 5 mins of call, even emergency buttons to summon help within minutes should you fall, no more sleepless nights, just use thumb print to lock a single door, downstairs coffee shop for your nocturnal dose and doctor just round the corner and some more can sit at the landscaped garden anytime of the night and shake leg while watching the Blanga sweep the leaves some more in the morning without fear of 08 red Indians jumping over the fence to attack you with parangs. Come to think of it, what is it that we really need for retirement?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe, finally after one big round, I wouldn't be surprised if people finally settle for the hdb studio apartment when they retire, less to clean, ambulance and police and fire engines within 5 mins of call, even emergency buttons to summon help within minutes should you fall, no more sleepless nights, just use thumb print to lock a single door, downstairs coffee shop for your nocturnal dose and doctor just round the corner and some more can sit at the landscaped garden anytime of the night and shake leg while watching the Blanga sweep the leaves some more in the morning without fear of 08 red Indians jumping over the fence to attack you with parangs. Come to think of it, what is it that we really need for retirement?

u need to read more forums to know wat are the real problems , in fact now i truly understand why some SPRs prefer to rent in SG .
I am not sure whats yr agenda ? some want more singaporeans to buy expensive house so that they can earn a big profit.
My agenda is clear , i just highlight the probs and not mislead them to think everything is so perfect.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
u need to read more forums to know wat are the real problems , in fact now i truly understand why some SPRs prefer to rent in SG .
I am not sure whats yr agenda ? some want more singaporeans to buy expensive house so that they can earn a big profit.
My agenda is clear , i just highlight the probs and not mislead them to think everything is so perfect.

haha... agenda. You know that everyone has an agenda in life. So let it be. The reason why malaysian (not just SPR, malaysian blue collar also, ok) prefer to rent in SG is because of distance to work and jam. and of course, SG excellent amenities and safety is also huge plus point. But then, it can be crowded and expensive.
It's not that m'sian don't like house and prefer apartment. that would be too generalized a statement to make. Both type of property have their merits and disadvantages. For eg, for landed, normally it's lower density, nobody dragging furniture upstairs and disturbing you, can park your car and wash car in your own porch, got own garden, etc. it's just a different style of living, that's all. the key thing is you must feel that your place is HOME to you. If not, just rent it out or sell it and move on. At least you've had the experience.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha... agenda. You know that everyone has an agenda in life. So let it be. The reason why malaysian (not just SPR, malaysian blue collar also, ok) prefer to rent in SG is because of distance to work and jam. and of course, SG excellent amenities and safety is also huge plus point. But then, it can be crowded and expensive.
It's not that m'sian don't like house and prefer apartment. that would be too generalized a statement to make. Both type of property have their merits and disadvantages. For eg, for landed, normally it's lower density, nobody dragging furniture upstairs and disturbing you, can park your car and wash car in your own porch, got own garden, etc. it's just a different style of living, that's all. the key thing is you must feel that your place is HOME to you. If not, just rent it out or sell it and move on. At least you've had the experience.

true , at least i experienced it and thats y shared out the problems which some INVESTORS might hate me , haha

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Exactly, in conclusion, it's different strokes for different folks.

All the present types of housings available in our world today are still around simply because there is demand for them, if not, they'll be long gone. One thing for sure, landed properties in city centre are very expensive, simply because they are highly sought after by the rich ones.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
true , at least i experienced it and thats y shared out the problems which some INVESTORS might hate me , haha

A smart investor will not be bothered about what people say in forums, they will look at existing statistics which are already presented in real life to judge things. If these tiny voices in forums have the power to influence a big percentage of the population, businesses in the world don't need to collectively spend billions in advertisements every month. They can just advertise in forums with one single reply and it's Free.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i did by reading this forum , but mostly shared the gd things abt owning a landed .

You don't even need to be rich to afford maids by the hour. They are available at only SGD8(RM20) per hour and they will drive to your house, why waste your time and effort cleaning up the house yourself in the first place?

xdecepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did by reading this forum , but mostly shared the gd things abt owning a landed .

The gravest mistake is to trust whats posted here 100%. U should rent a unit first before taking that plunge. Get first hand live experience. Singaporeans are used to hdb flats where most of the defects or complaints taken care of by the landlord.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't even need to be rich to afford maids by the hour. They are available at only SGD8(RM20) per hour and they will drive to your house, why waste your time and effort cleaning up the house yourself in the first place?

u think so easy to find ah ? my neighbours until now still cant find a part time maid to do lor .

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u think so easy to find ah ? my neighbours until now still cant find a part time maid to do lor .

I'm not even living in Nusajaya and I've already found their contacts, Crystal. You think I only 'think' huh? If you need it, PM me. (I mean need their service hor, not mine, nottiboys out there, don't reply hor hahaha).

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
A smart investor will not be bothered about what people say in forums, they will look at existing statistics which are already presented in real life to judge things. If these tiny voices in forums have the power to influence a big percentage of the population, businesses in the world don't need to collectively spend billions in advertisements every month. They can just advertise in forums with one single reply and it's Free.

i do not care abt INVESTORS in fact they are the ones who made us feel unwelcome to msia due to properties prices.
i just voice out for singaporeans , in case they thought its so easy to buy a house etc in malaysia.
look at recent complaints abt banks and lawyers , i do not have to say much liao .

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gravest mistake is to trust whats posted here 100%. U should rent a unit first before taking that plunge. Get first hand live experience. Singaporeans are used to hdb flats where most of the defects or complaints taken care of by the landlord.

its diff la , if u rent , u wont care so much abt maintance , only when u own it u will care abt the cleanliness etc .

xdecepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not even living in Nusajaya and I've already found their contacts, Crystal. You think I only 'think' huh? If you need it, PM me. (I mean need their service hor, not mine, nottiboys out there, don't reply hor hahaha).

Do help her out. Thks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.