• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky1988

Alfrescian
Loyal
oooops....RON97 will increase from RM2.70 to RM2.85 from mid9 today..for a 55 liter car that would be about sgd 3 increase per pump... =)

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
By NELSON BENJAMIN AND YEE XIANG YUN
The Star - ‎Thursday‎, ‎5‎ ‎September‎, ‎2013
DPM: RM700mil investments in Iskandar's EduCity

NUSAJAYA: The EduCity project in Iskandar Malaysia has successfully attracted more than RM700mil in investments, directly and indirectly contributing to Johor's economy, said Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin.
He said the various international higher education institute development projects here involved many local contractors, creating thousands of job opportunities that benefited Johoreans.
"I am also pleased to announce that 70% of EduCity - an education enclave - has been developed with three campuses, while two shared facilities are already in full operation," said Muhyiddin, who is also Education Minister.
He was speaking during the groundbreaking ceremony of the RM300mil Management Development Institute of Singapore's (MDIS) at Educity@Iskandar here Thursday.

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
crazy jam Malaysia side...

whatever is happening

really annoying

left my home at 1230.

spore immigration at 1250

Malaysia immigration at 150

via causeway

I dare not take second link.

not only I pay more.

the jams at second link deserve a special mention at guiness records

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
At first link which I frequent it's often jammed

I wonder how Singaporeans living in Malaysia return home

eg., on Fridays jams continue well past 1130.

it's interesting to note that, the Malaysian authorities are not doing something visible n tangible.

How will they attract S$ this way?

By depreciating their currency I guess

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
crazy jam Malaysia side...

whatever is happening

really annoying

left my home at 1230.

spore immigration at 1250

Malaysia immigration at 150

via causeway

I dare not take second link.

not only I pay more.

the jams at second link deserve a special mention at guiness records

I rarely have problem with second link.. what special? Appreciate sharing...

kawan2sgmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you really so sianz with the weekly chores, and don't find it fun to stay there, maybe you can consider renting it out, until such time you are ready to sell?
Like that got somebody look after your house, and at the same time collect some $ which will help to offset some housing loan? I wonder whether can inform tenant that you will check on them every so often, so that they don't mess up your house, as in subletting, etc. Any idea the rental rate now?

yup , bought n regretted liao lor .... too much cleaning to do every week !

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you really so sianz with the weekly chores, and don't find it fun to stay there, maybe you can consider renting it out, until such time you are ready to sell?
Like that got somebody look after your house, and at the same time collect some $ which will help to offset some housing loan? I wonder whether can inform tenant that you will check on them every so often, so that they don't mess up your house, as in subletting, etc. Any idea the rental rate now?

not worth to rent out becoz of the taxes u r paying and i dun wan tenant to bother me with all the maintenace issues etc , sell it will be better .
but also cant sell the first 2 yrs due to the tax impose , haha , so u guys have to bear with me whinning for 2 yrs , haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.