• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey guys

anyone can advise does the new model TV which comes with built in digital tuner doesnt need outdoor antena to watch sg programs ?

Thanks

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey guys

anyone can advise does the new model TV which comes with built in digital tuner doesnt need outdoor antena to watch sg programs ?

Thanks

try samsung model..look @ e techspec lor.

is it this one "DVB-T / C DTV Tuner" u mean, jie jie? :p

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la landed not troublesome.

u will not be too happy in a condo. Enough of flat existence in spore.

Spore also for landed lots a issues regarding cable and free to air. certain parts of spore you have to pay a few thousand for cable connection

aiyo i dun know leh , stay landed so troublesome , cant just plug in and watch tv ... still needs to install atenna etc !

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think for younger ppl will prefer condo , i dun like to every week have to sweep the car porch for landed house ....

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better to respect other people's privacy.

Hi FHBH12, not to worry, that definitely wasn't me. I already stated to that person to meet up as it is
a case of mistaken identity. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wallien

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
Anyone staying in Kempas Utama? Would like to know the security and environment there? I am considering a retirement home unit in there. Please advise :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dear all,

I would like to state my disappointment with OCBC. They have lost my siblings loan agreement previously. Then another friend who i recommended to OCBC.

I never got anything financially and had to face the music on their behalf and now even my own loan documents and S&P, OCBC only reported lost months after they were supposed to be receiving it. I will be writing to them to lodge a formal complaint but just to share my own unfortunate experience as they only owned up to it within 1 week of a purchase expiring. Well done OCBC, truly i hope you are proud of yourselves.

Once or twice i can understand but 3 strikes losing entire sets of documents and forcing people to redo everything or lose their purchase is simply fascinating.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.