• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks to your multiple nick efforts, hopefully the causeway will not be so busy. I know you guys have an important job to do and i just hope that they pay you more for overtime on weekends. :smile:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe in those countries, they conduct their driving lessons to park both head and back in unlike Sinkieland?

Yeah lor, Singapore driving test only include parallel parking and reverse in..come to think of it, with so many foreigners in SG taking driving lessons from home country, maybe will eventually change to majority head in parking in SG haha..
in msia, driving test oni got parallel parking ... so, u can dat c most ppl in msia drive head-in wen dey park ... anyway, $400 can bao all 4 test ...

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
moochi moochi...cute bo? titter.gif

IMG1264.jpg

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wishing Malaysia all the best and hope that the democratic process will select the best party to bring the country to its full potential!

Indeed, i really hope this country do well no matter whats the outcome and can finally move into 3rd gear.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
PKR is leading Tebrau and Pasir Gudang too.

Our transport minister Datuk Kong Cho Ha who talk about the RTS between KL and Spore recently.. he lost his seat at Lumut. New transport minister coming soon. Habis already BN.

Meridian @ Medini .. closed door open house will probably need to open doors after the elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.