• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all, I have no chance to tell any of my friends cos I am a lone ranger. I have no friends.
I am faceless and nameless. No one like me because I will call a spade a spade. Nothing more nothing less.
My only friend's name is called money. This forum is more of a entertainment outlet. No money gain at all. So in the end, no money, no friends.
You can do what you like and other forumers will do what they like as well. I am also entitled to do what I like.
So peace or war, you choose. You are a clever relaxed man. Peace not war iinto 2016. :smile:

Same like you I got no friend. My best friend was hung 20 years ago. People like us, born into shit family backgrounds and grew up more familiar in Geylang lorongs rather than Orchard Road should have no friends other than $.

I came to realise $ can bring you much happiness and solve so much problems, like it or not. I have seen for myself how valets drove out a Mercedes nearest to the lobby in a hospital carpark and let me park my car just because my car is more expensive that that E300. I have seen for myself how the same people would treat me when I drive different cars out. I have seen girls ditch poor HDB boys over guys who stay in landed houses just because the guy stays in a landed house belonging to his dad.

This morning at 4am I was stopped in a road block in my company lorry after a night out jogging. The police chap was screening my lorry from front to back and asking me all kinds of questions. After he knew where I stay, immediately he waved me on.

Money is the root of many problems and it is also the solution.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same like you I got no friend. My best friend was hung 20 years ago. People like us, born into shit family backgrounds and grew up more familiar in Geylang lorongs rather than Orchard Road should have no friends other than $.

I came to realise $ can bring you much happiness and solve so much problems, like it or not. I have seen for myself how valets drove out a Mercedes nearest to the lobby in a hospital carpark and let me park my car just because my car is more expensive that that E300. I have seen for myself how the same people would treat me when I drive different cars out. I have seen girls ditch poor HDB boys over guys who stay in landed houses just because the guy stays in a landed house belonging to his dad.

This morning at 4am I was stopped in a road block in my company lorry after a night out jogging. The police chap was screening my lorry from front to back and asking me all kinds of questions. After he knew where I stay, immediately he waved me on.

Life is not that pathetic really, rather it was then, now not so bad. Chai Chee is not too far away from Geylang :smile:
Just remember this: Money is just a figure in the bank statement until you spent it. So don't get too carried away from my ramblings.

Learn to let go and you be a happier man.

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal

Money by itself is neutral. It's the obsessive love of money that is the real root of evil...

nusajaya2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
Live and let live. Happy New Year to all!!

Life is not that pathetic really, rather it was then, now not so bad. Chai Chee is not too far away from Geylang :smile:
Just remember this: Money is just a figure in the bank statement until you spent it. So don't get too carried away from my ramblings.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You grew up in Malaysia? The whole Spore is not only Geylang and Orchard Road.

Investor888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am the happiest man in this forum and that is for sure. I am happier than ordinary Singaporeans but not that happier than our PAP ministers who are paid S$300,000 a month to fix problems which has never been solved.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am the happiest man in this forum and that is for sure. I am happier than ordinary Singaporeans but not that happier than our PAP ministers who are paid S$300,000 a month to fix problems which has never been solved.

Maybe they don't want to fix the problem that they wanted to be there. Or maybe the problems are created with knowledge that they will take a few elections to solve...means job security...lol

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't twist my message. I said asking questions in open transparent mode. Are my questions based on facts not in the open transparent mode? And I talk to who in this thread is none of your business. Who are you to boss people around in this forum and directing who should talk to who? I am not the one with confrontation mode but you.

I am asking you politely again, you have anything to share on property development in JB? Please be reminded that this is a property thread "Living in JB". Are you in the wrong forum?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Ginfreely, i will send you what i have once done, please refrain from further discussion until on this thread.
Will send you email or put up something on dropbox. Still recovering as i had a power trip yesterday. Cheers

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Ginfreely, i will send you what i have once done, please refrain from further discussion until on this thread.
Will send you email or put up something on dropbox. Still recovering as i had a power trip yesterday. Cheers

Ok since you asked. I am only interested to report police on those false accusations. Anything else people said to downplay my cause is so what? The bottom line is I will not be making a false police report.

Last edited:

Waltz

Okay, other than the infighting going on,

anybody has an idea how long it will take to reach sg on a normal working day, assuming reach ciq at 7am, using public transport excluding trains.

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry guys, I cannot remember ...are our property tax and quit rent bills sent to us or do we have to check ourselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.