• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainjones

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh, waited for an hour yesterday, went to different places just to wait to pass some herbs to people, guess my luck is just as bad as ever or people just thought no one will deliver something so far away for free. Late for my appointment with a good bro and kept my parents and family waiting but i guess no choice as a life is at stake.

I have sabah snake grass, not for sale but absolutely free to anyone who has friends with cancer. I am going to grow it.

Anyone who has it, i strongly urge for them to grow it as they tend to grow well but needs to be in some degree of shade.

We will all leave this world one day, please help your fellow traveller/sufferer while we are still here.

http://sabahsnakegrassclinacanthus.com/
http://www.thesabahsnakegrass.com/

Hi Wuqi, is this available in Sg?

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting. I don't mind to help grow some of this too for those in need. Where can I get some saplings to start off with?

Sigh, waited for an hour yesterday, went to different places just to wait to pass some herbs to people, guess my luck is just as bad as ever or people just thought no one will deliver something so far away for free. Late for my appointment with a good bro and kept my parents and family waiting but i guess no choice as a life is at stake.

I have sabah snake grass, not for sale but absolutely free to anyone who has friends with cancer. I am going to grow it.

Anyone who has it, i strongly urge for them to grow it as they tend to grow well but needs to be in some degree of shade.

We will all leave this world one day, please help your fellow traveller/sufferer while we are still here.

http://sabahsnakegrassclinacanthus.com/
http://www.thesabahsnakegrass.com/

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
haiz , having a missing brick toy fr my yesterday purchase ... see how legoland gg to handle it ....

Definitely sure they will replace it. Best to go on a week day though, yesterday we really got into a jam but it was heartening to see people taking up brollies and still making the trip even in inclement weather and even when some had to park further away. Even saw some trudging through some parts where it was muddy when they were trying to take a short cut from where they parked.

Perharps some parking marshalls situated (outside) this time will be more helpful.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Wuqi, is this available in Sg?

Hi Captainjones, it is not to the best of my knowledge but it really should and best if non commercial. Life saving medicine should always be free IMHO.

Some of my friends and friends of friends are still here and they swear by it.

How to use the Sabah Snake Grass?
Number of leaves used for treatment for Cancer:

Stage 1 : 30 leaves everyday

Stage 2 : 50 leaves everyday

Stage 3 : 100 leaves everyday

Stage 4 : 150 – 200 leaves everyday

When the patients get better, reduce the number of leaves.

Direction for juicing SSG

a) Pour half cup of clean water in a blender

b) Add 1 or 2 ice cubes to prevent heating during

blending

c) Add 1 quarter of lemon or half a lime juice

(provide Vitamin C and prevent oxidization )

d) Wash the required fresh SSG leaves and put

them into the blender

e) Peel a green apple and remove the core/seeds

f ) Cut the apple into 8 pieces

g) Put in the pieces of apple

h) Blend and drink immediately or within 5 minutes.

(consume daily)

I ) If your body is "cooling" add a few slices of ginger or drink warming Herbs

Food to avoid :

Sugar and products made with sugar, honey, kembong fish, ray fish, 7 angled-fish, chicken meat, duck meat, yam, glutenous rice, margarine, durians, bird nest, ginseng and other rejuvenating herbs.

Besides SSG, papaya, apricot seeds, lemon grass and many types of fresh raw vegetable and fruit juices can also be used for treating cancer.

As with all things, always get medical guidance before commencing with any type of herbal treatment.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Interesting. I don't mind to help grow some of this too for those in need. Where can I get some saplings to start off with?

From me, just PM me your address and i will deliver and put in your mailbox. Thank you for your kindness, please help to give FOC to others when they are in need.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wuqi

prevention is better than cure , can we drink this grass now ?

Some of my neighbours are already growing it and juicing it on weekly basis.

A very good friend of mine got his house (East Malaysia) burgled 2 years back. Everything else was left intact but all the potted plants for this type of herb were gone.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
TCM.jpg

This is good for old folks who have "Gu Chi" but best to verify the prescription with your TCM doctor first before proceeding.
As with all things, always get medical guidance before commencing with any type of herbal treatment.

IMHO, TCM is not BS, TCM is just undiscovered, undocumented science yet to be discovered. It typically costs much less than what big pharma churns out so anything with perceived scant commercial value is not well researched.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marc Faber's mock quote in his June 2008 newsletter:

"The federal government is sending each of us a $600 rebate. If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, the money goes to China. If we spend it on gasoline it goes to the Arabs. If we buy a computer it will go to India. If we purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras and Guatemala. If we purchase a good car it will go to Germany. If we purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it on prostitutes and beer, since these are the only products still produced in US. I've been doing my part."[21]

Haha .... still better than $50 SG GST rebate . When I spent it on prostitutes , I need to top up another $100 and it goes to PRC FTs

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Guys, thank you for your PMs. When i mean FOC, its really FOC so no cost involved.
Only limitation is distance, time and the number of plants i have left. I am trying to
grow as much as i can.

MsTrii

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i mean FOC, its really FOC so no cost involved.
Only limitation is distance, time and the number of plants i have left. I am trying to
grow as much as i can.

Gung ho, Sir!. Way to go!!! Unfortunately, I will not the space in future home.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Thank you for sharing!!! :smile:

To all those who went in at that time, good stuff and well done!!! :smile:

JOHOR BARU: Demand for industrial properties in Johor is likely to remain positive based on the state's position as one of the top investment destinations in the country.

Iskandar Regional Development Authority (Irda) chief executive officer Datuk Ismail Ibrahim said the current situation would create demand for industrial properties especially in Iskandar Malaysia.

“Property developers should venture into industrial park projects to cater for the demand apart from the residential properties,” he told StarBiz.

Ismail said Johor was still strong in the manufacturing sector and remained one of the top three destinations for foreign direct investments (FDI) in Malaysia.

Statistics from the Malaysian Industrial Development Authority showed that it had approved 929 manufacturing-related activities for Johor from 2007 until April this year with RM41.48bil in investment.

Johor’s proximity to Singapore is an added advantage as many of the SMEs and MNCs are looking elsewhere to relocate their operations
Of the figure, RM14.99bil (14.4%) came from the domestic investors and RM26.49bil (15.3%) from foreign investors.

He said the manufacturing sector was the top recipient of the cumulative committed investments in Iskandar Malaysia from 2006 until June 30.

It received RM32.71bil contributing 34% out of Iskandar Malaysia's total cumulative committed investments of RM95.45bil.

The property sector came in second with RM29.80bil followed by utilities (RM9.52bil), government (RM7.31bil) and petrochemicals (RM5.10bil).

Other sectors are ports and logistics (RM3.74bil), tourism (RM2.30bil), healthcare (RM1.60bil) education (RM1.55bil), creative (RM0.40bil) and others (RM1.69bil).

“With Iskandar Malaysia moving on the right direction, local and foreign investors are now turning their gaze on us,” added Ismail.

Johor's proximity to Singapore was an added advantage as many of the small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and multinational corporations (MNCs) were looking elsewhere to relocate their operations.

“Logically, Johor Baru is the best choice for many of them as they could have the best of both worlds in two countries,” he said.

He said new industrial parks within Iskandar Malaysia such as Senai Hi-Tech Park, Setia Business Park, Tanjung Langsat, IOI Kempas Utama and Southern Industrial Logistics and Clusters@Nusajaya were doing well.

Ismail said to-date Singapore was the largest foreign investor in Iskandar Malaysia with total cumulative investments of RM4.56bil as at Dec 2011.

Ismail said SMEs from Japan and MNCs from Europe, the United States and those based in China also had shown interest to relocate their operations to Iskandar Malaysia.

He said Johor's manufacturing sector received a shot in the arm with the Government planning to transform Johor into a leading electronic manufacturing services hub in the country and the region.

Last edited:

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this one too about Legoland http://www.starproperty.my/PropertyScene/TheStarOnlineHighlightBox/24519/0/0

If the comment below fr the native Denmark (Home of Legoland) is anything to go by then Legoland Malaysia got some standard :smile:

JOHOR BARU: Thousands of excited and curious visitors have been visiting Legoland Malaysia to take photographs and admire the exterior although the park is only scheduled to open on Sept 15.

Some visitors were there to collect annual passes but the majority were only there to get a first glimpse of the much-talked-about theme park.

Engineer Jesper Bruhn, 40, from Denmark, said he was pleasantly surprised to find that the theme park was very similar to the one in his home country.

“It feels familiar, which is something I did not expect,” he said, adding that he had travelled to the theme park with his family to redeem their yearly passes and catch a glimpse of its interior.

Bruhn added that he had to queue for about 90 minutes for the passes but it was worth the wait.

“I cannot wait for the park to officially open,” he said.

Singaporean Tan Yan Fen, 24, said she made a special trip with five of her friends to get a closer look at the theme park.

“I am not a major fan of Lego but this theme park is quite interesting,” said the public relations executive.

Tan said it was exciting just to look at the exterior of the park.

“This is different from Universal Studios Singapore,” she said.

Civil servant Rohaya Amir, 36, was on her way to Nusajaya with her family when she noticed a large crowd of people turning into Lego*land.

“We were curious and decided to stop over,” she said, adding that the park was beautiful.

Rohaya said the queue for purcha*sing tickets was too long and she would return on another day to buy the passes.

Legoland Malaysia general manager Siegfried Boerst said park officials did not expect so many people to turn up before the official opening.

“We initially opened up the main foyer, several F&B outlets and the souvenir shop for those who came to redeem their passes.

“Word got around that we were allowing people to enter. Suddenly, thousands of people started coming over to have a look,” he said, adding that the main foyer had been opened for about a week now and would be closed starting today.

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sharing this news:-

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/prop...rty-sector-will-remain-strong-q2-sentiment-su

The property sector is expected to remain strong, boosted by the quality of products entering the market, according to a survey conducted by PropertyGuru Malaysia.

The 2012-Q2 Malaysia Property Sentiment survey revealed that 82 percent perceive current residential property prices as expensive.

Aside from that, the survey found that 70 percent of the respondents expect property prices to increase in the next six months, down from the 72 percent surveyed in Q1 2012 and 86 percent in Q2 last year.

Moreover, 36 percent of the respondents say that developers are responsible for the increasing land prices and construction costs placed on consumers. Some 20 percent attribute buyers' mentality to the rise in prices while 10 percent see foreign competition as the main reason.

"Fuelled by liquidity in the market, banks are still willing to lend, albeit with stricter criteria and interest rates are still generally low, supported by population growth and urban migration," said John Paul Sta Maria, Country Manager at PropertyGuru.

Watch out for the full Q2-2012 Malaysia Property Sentiment Survey report in PropertyGuru's Market Research tab here.

Last edited by a moderator:

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, thank you for your PMs. When i mean FOC, its really FOC so no cost involved.
grow as much as i can.

Hi wuqi, thanks for the offer of the SSG. My dad has been taken this for a while now because of his liver cancer; seems to be helping, but I can't be sure because he seldom talks about it and I seldom ask. He follows the recipe that you posted. It's great that you're doing this! Thanks again.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi wuqi, thanks for the offer of the SSG. My dad has been taken this for a while now because of his liver cancer; seems to be helping, but I can't be sure because he seldom talks about it and I seldom ask. He follows the recipe that you posted. It's great that you're doing this! Thanks again.

Sure, just glad to hear that he is ok. Hope that he continues to take it. Life sustaining meds should be free IMHO, always.
I hope that he gets well soon. All the very best.

2bFree

Alfrescian
Loyal
^^I agree with you. Unfortunately the world is too capitalistic and I fear this model is not sustainable further in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.