• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
xyz.jpg

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
So different from the "kampong spirit" we often hear about..

looking at wrong places. there is kampong spirit. but then one must stay in an actual kampong, not big city. you want kampong spirit i can always recommend towns like rasa, ulu yam baru, kerling, kuala kubu baru, layang layang, jelebu. 200k for a semidee. or just rent one for 250RM. still have. can ride on motorbike no need wear helmet.

Last edited:

Mummymoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The news report said he had no passport on him...errrr he needed to get through Malaysian immigration before he got to the Singapore immigration right...?

Expect more jam ....

Source: https://www.facebook.com/#!/ChannelNewsAsiaSingapore

JUST IN: Malaysian man arrested for trying to evade immigration clearance at Woodlands Checkpoint by tailgating. He will be charged for failure to present a passport for clearance and failure to stop his vehicle upon point of entry

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
looking at wrong places. there is kampong spirit. but then one must stay in an actual kampong, not big city. you want kampong spirit i can always recommend towns like rasa, ulu yam baru, kerling, kuala kubu baru, layang layang, jelebu. 200k for a semidee. or just rent one for 250RM. still have. can ride on motorbike no need wear helmet.

what is this about recommending me kampong towns? that is not the point - going by your logic - the dead teenager must be from 200k (or below) house with monthly rent 250rm (or below) and that is why he was public spirited.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is this about recommending me kampong towns? that is not the point - going by your logic - the dead teenager must be from 200k (or below) house with monthly rent 250rm (or below) and that is why he was public spirited.

no, you said " so much for kampong spirit" so I mentioned some small towns where kampong spirit is still alive. In the city, not so much, due to overcrowding, rat race etc. That's all. Nothing more.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no, you said " so much for kampong spirit" so I mentioned some small towns where kampong spirit is still alive. In the city, not so much, due to overcrowding, rat race etc. That's all. Nothing more.

no, i said "so different from the kampong spirit that we often hear" and that was in response to your statement "in malaysia don't be hero", which to me means mind your own business and don't kaypoh in msia and that is why i said so different from the kampong spirit that we often hear. I think being city doesn't mean people will be bashed to death for being public spirited..

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
A group of men beat a teenager to death with crash helmets after he apparently told them to stop drinking and making a nuisance of themselves.

A teenager asking a group of piakias, stop drinking.in the middle of e night. :biggrin: who dare.. kee chiu!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.