• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bought oredi ?cool.

What's d price like.

I'm not sure of the legalities, but can light anywhere.

Mostly just I'n front of your house, as long as dun trouble neighbors or damage neighbour property

actually where to light up fire cracker at home - at the garden on the side of house , on the car porch or on the outside road infront of house ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bought oredi ?cool.

What's d price like.

I'm not sure of the legalities, but can light anywhere.

Mostly just I'n front of your house, as long as dun trouble neighbors or damage neighbour property

Oh no I am just considering all angles before deciding whether to buy fire cracker. Worried about losing an arm or leg or hand or eyes over it...

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bought at Tmn Sutera right ? How is d situation there now?

How's ur garden n the auto watering system?

Er garden turn into jungle with my super auto watering system since rented it out some months back.
My estate is a laggard in term of pricing lor , so have to wait long long untill GST , Tax all come in than can sale above 1M , haha

Last edited:

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyoh ...same like my wife...

overly worried...

fun ah...

just do it.

I did it in dec when I was overseas

Yet to buy in MY

Oh no I am just considering all angles before deciding whether to buy fire cracker. Worried about losing an arm or leg or hand or eyes over it...

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rented out ready ah?

How's d rental?

Imho ur estate is well maintained.

whenever I drive around NusaBBestari I never fail to look into ur estate

Er garden turn into jungle with my super auto watering system since rented it out some months back.
My estate is a laggard in term of pricing lor , so have to wait long long untill GST , Tax all come in than can sale above 1M , haha

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Play simple one 1st lor...rocket, use empty 1.5l soft drink bottle as e firing base.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.