• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Re: Tribunal for Homebuyer Claims

Not sure if the Tribunal is accessible to foreign buyers?

It is accessible to foreign buyers, when in serious doubt, find out the CEO/GM of that project and write to him nicely and politely asking for help. Sometimes miracles do happen, many folks here were in wonderment when miracles sometimes happened to their stuck cases. (not my credit of course)

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you wait until after 5-13 to sign your SnP? Don't you think you are buying high? Beside properties, you can also invest in more liquid investment with easier exit? This place is not as easy to rent out as singapore. Are you sure you make the right decision? Did yo u consult with far east why they are not here? Have you forgotten the CLOB case? Did you ask not all your smart friends ever consider living in jb?

I am here for the long haul..are you ready for that?

We are all simple person to live in this world for short time. Our hard earn money cannot afford to lose or our old age will saffer. Pls study those comments from LKY about risk factors of investing in Iskanda. We learn from the rich of their sucess secret if they are willing to share. We are here to share n also learn to be the cowboy to move in. You should ask me why I never follow good advice at that time. If I am so smart as y said then I will take in 10+ eggs as my mentor guild.:eek:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you wait until after 5-13 to sign your SnP? Don't you think you are buying high? Beside properties, you can also invest in more liquid investment with easier exit? This place is not as easy to rent out as singapore. Are you sure you make the right decision? Did yo u consult with far east why they are not here? Have you forgotten the CLOB case? Did you ask not all your smart friends ever consider living in jb?

I am here for the long haul..are you ready for that?

And talking about the CLOB fiasco, it is not entirely one side's fault. Remember warning was given by the other side before it happened but the miw says not to worry and so it hits us cos we are told nothing will happens. LTK says it in parliament that we are thrown into the crocodile den as feeding meat by them. Cannot gaurantee then don't give ppl wrong information that they can protect our investment. What happened? They just tdak apa and we LL.

No investment is guarantee no risk even in Sgland. Only guarantee is greedy miw high obsecene salaries.

We have to come in here to invest with our eyes open and do our research and homework and not to say that there is no risks.

Yes, this place is a good place to retire and stretch my dollars savings rather than keep paying and paying ever increasing high prices for everything in Sgland. I just canot understand the justification why the night parking can increase from $2 to $4, a 100% increment and we LL. Try doing that in business!

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got most negative comments from them for putting eggs here. :p

If too many people agree with your investment; then you better watch out.
If they disagree; you should buy more. (sort of contrarians move)

I still remember buying 3 studios at The Sail @ Marina Bay in 2005. My drinking buddy all so worry for me; scared to lose a beer sponsor.

So many incident people worry for me. Yet one of them have a son bought a BTO HDB at $600,000 in 2013 and he support his decision; while I tell him that is very dangerous.

If you can see something while other cannot; take it as a GIFT.
If you can ignore them totally, it will be a even greater gift.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I look at all the ships and boats in South East Asia; Johor look the best with the smallest hole on the side.

Hong Kong; TW; Macau; Singapore have holes right at the middle of it's ships and everyone on those ship are still partying while I left early to jump ship to Johor.

Please don't take this boat, it is a sampan at best and more dead weight will only make it sink faster. Your other boat is much better, its a real Titan (as unsinkable as the Titanic) as compared as according to your earlier statements, Malaysia is at best a swampland riddled with killers and rioters.

I am here for the long haul, already prepared to go down with this ship if the elections and things goes bad.

I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
Or return to where we were

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are SMART in your Sail purchase. I don't believe in 99 year old lease then because when market crash, 99 year lease drop 50% based on past experience.. (until we realise in china there is only 70 year lease..)

Talking about contrarian theory, if former nay-sayer naturebest buy Iskandar, our antenna need to be raised on danger ahead! ha ha.

If too many people agree with your investment; then you better watch out.
If they disagree; you should buy more. (sort of contrarians move)

I still remember buying 3 studios at The Sail @ Marina Bay in 2005. My drinking buddy all so worry for me; scared to lose a beer sponsor.

So many incident people worry for me. Yet one of them have a son bought a BTO HDB at $600,000 in 2013 and he support his decision; while I tell him that is very dangerous.

If you can see something while other cannot; take it as a GIFT.
If you can ignore them totally, it will be a even greater gift.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At that time all condos and properties in Marina Bay area are 99 leasehold. If everyone are the same; then it is okay to buy.
Never buy 99LH next to a Freehold condos. This is a NO-NO. This is happening in P Harbour; hence if anyone die-die must buy P Harbour; should stick closely to FH condos.

One last thing to add......

FH in JB Sentral and P Harbour will not sell below RM1,000 after June 2013.

In fact a lot of new launches or 2nd phrase launches are already hoover around RM1000-1300.

TIP: After Lido Blvd is launch; we will enter the RM1500 era in Jb Sentral.

Invest in long haul or flipping does not matter; just remember to act fact and be diligent with your execution.

One last tip...... try not to buy Malaysia properties with Singapore Agent. I just feel strange. Will anyone here use a Malaysia agent to buy Singapore properties???

You are SMART in your Sail purchase. I don't believe in 99 year old lease then because when market crash, 99 year lease drop 50% based on past experience.. (until we realise in china there is only 70 year lease..)

Talking about contrarian theory, if former nay-sayer naturebest buy Iskandar, our antenna need to be raised on danger ahead! ha ha.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Open my internal world to all of you.....

Why I am here to share and to learn.

To be honest; it is very hard to find another person or friend whom think likewise when come to investment.
Whether it is Properties, Forex, Precious Metal etc.

Imagine buying Gold in 2005 when nobody seems to be interested. The feeling is kind of weird isn't it.
When I buy Silver at US$6 I got scolded by my 66 year old mother whom think I am crazy. She always say "Next Time Sell To Who Har???"

I end up finding my way to Forum overseas to find people whom think alike. That time there are around 800 people in Kitco forum talking about Precious Metal. (800 vs 7 billion people worldwide)

I found a website call Skyscrappercity soon after I bought The Sail; and glad to find some investors there. The forum was hot from 2006-2011. It cool down totally when I told everyone to jump ship (residential properties) in Jan 2012.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1580838

Similarly there are not a lot of investors here in this forum. Average 200 people whom stay in this forum whether they post of not.

The bull is still sleeping. Move quietly. Ride this wave.

If we are wrong; we will still own the properties and collect rent.
If we are right.......remember those naysayers. They are the one that make all this possible.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
At that time all condos and properties in Marina Bay area are 99 leasehold. If everyone are the same; then it is okay to buy.
Never buy 99LH next to a Freehold condos. This is a NO-NO. This is happening in P Harbour; hence if anyone die-die must buy P Harbour; should stick closely to FH condos.

Applause for this especially with regards to FH properties.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Similarly there are not a lot of investors here in this forum. Average 200 people whom stay in this forum whether they post of not.

If we are right.......remember those naysayers. They are the one that make all this possible.

Yes, i remained very grateful to the numerous naysayers who managed to dissuade folks back then.
I am not an astute investor, for me, i just got very lucky thats all, a totally blind cat finding a large dead rat.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

One last thing to add......

FH in JB Sentral and P Harbour will not sell below RM1,000 after June 2013.

In fact a lot of new launches or 2nd phrase launches are already hoover around RM1000-1300.

TIP: After Lido Blvd is launch; we will enter the RM1500 era in Jb Sentral.

Invest in long haul or flipping does not matter; just remember to act fact and be diligent with your execution.

One last tip...... try not to buy Malaysia properties with Singapore Agent. I just feel strange. Will anyone here use a Malaysia agent to buy Singapore properties???

I want to add never buy a 99LH property on a FH land owned by a developer.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you! Great relevation from you!

Open my internal world to all of you.....

Why I am here to share and to learn.

To be honest; it is very hard to find another person or friend whom think likewise when come to investment.
Whether it is Properties, Forex, Precious Metal etc.

Imagine buying Gold in 2005 when nobody seems to be interested. The feeling is kind of weird isn't it.
When I buy Silver at US$6 I got scolded by my 66 year old mother whom think I am crazy. She always say "Next Time Sell To Who Har???"

I end up finding my way to Forum overseas to find people whom think alike. That time there are around 800 people in Kitco forum talking about Precious Metal. (800 vs 7 billion people worldwide)

I found a website call Skyscrappercity soon after I bought The Sail; and glad to find some investors there. The forum was hot from 2006-2011. It cool down totally when I told everyone to jump ship (residential properties) in Jan 2012.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1580838

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, just wondering if I does not have any address in Sg but in Johor, will I be able to vote in GE16 and if yes, in which consistency? And what about the address in my i/c? Anyone knows?

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keppel Carribean at one time drop 50% from its sales price when freehold drop 20%..

Medinni is interesting.. But the buy call is it is owned and managed by Temasek and having other rules.. However when medinni is selling at 800rom psf, might as well get those freehold condo from places like HH.. I think...

In Singapore I am put off to consider anything from Far East.. Some of their freehold properties they sell at leased hold (Rose Garden etc) and every project they try to sell above market and they are able to keep unsold units for decades..

LH go up slower than FH.

LH crash harder than FH.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, just wondering if I does not have any address in Sg but in Johor, will I be able to vote in GE16 and if yes, in which consistency? And what about the address in my i/c? Anyone knows?

You can vote based on your mailing address in your utilities bill for eg

Status
Not open for further replies.