• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool Supporters fall in here!!! Season 2008/09

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you ask me the right flank looks more out of balance now.

tatz y rafa always pushed gerrard 2 the right which he hates.....if rafa continue 2 play gerrard out of position....eventually he will fall out with the manager.....not good 4 the team spirit......rafa should get a right winger during the jan transfer window......

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Rafa should try and get a RW during the Jan window period, a real proper RW! For far too long he has been badly placing good players out of position on the RW like Cisse, Kuyt and Stevie G. Also I think Arbeola like Yossi are quite shit and should remain fringe back up players only.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
rafa knows abt the right winger problem since last season yet no urgency 4 him 2 get a good right sided player......mayb he has a formation without the need of any right winger this season......:biggrin:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marseille 1-2 Liverpool

what we going to do without Gerrard ?
he scored both goal after Marseille leading for awhile thru L.Cana in the 23rd minutes.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Full-Time Result:

Marseille 1 - 2 Liverpool

23' 1 - 0 Lorik Cana
26' 1 - 1 Steven Gerrard
32' 1 - 2 Steven Gerrard (pen)

Well Done ! Reds !

another good result for us. Gerrard to the rescue again.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
gerrard did well but itz ryan babel who earned the penalty......this player is improving gradually & will b one of the key players 4 the reds if they r 2 win any major trophies this season......:biggrin:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Babel slowly but surely proving his skill and ability. Reminds me abit of John Barnes. Good CL start for the Reds, especially the ability to come from a goal down and win away. Not bad start of the season, unbeaten in all competitions thus far.

YNWA

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, buy Liverpool to win by 2-1
pay $8.00.
Taken by handphone, not very clear
24z9gtu.jpg

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
congratulation bro Baimi on your winning.

this weekend against Stoke City at Anfield,wish and hope that Keane can start scoring the goals that we bought him for.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
this weekend against Stoke City at Anfield,wish and hope that Keane can start scoring the goals that we bought him for.

Keane trying his level best with his air-kicks in all games so far to break bean-pole crouch's record of 19 games drought during his first few months at Liverpool. :biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keane trying his level best with his air-kicks in all games so far to break bean-pole crouch's record of 19 games drought during his first few months at Liverpool. :biggrin:

Got a feeling Robert David Keane will score this weekend
So punt Liverpool to win by 4-0 @ $13 payout.
Actually wanted to buy 3-0 but payout not attractive
so greedy abit, because got pun from winning the
champion league.

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yes,we are on the roll.
hope this weekend,we will continue it.
maybe afterward will follow bro Baimi and place a $5 bet on 4-0.

good luck to all punters for today and tomorrow.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
wanted to place a bet on 4-0 and 5-0 but scare afterward the Reds will not win by so much as I do not bet when they are playing except those Q-F,S-F and Final in a cup matches.
even though I support the Reds for over 3 decades liao,dun know they are against me or I am jinx to them. trying betting on Reds a few times long time ago and always lost. so now I do not bet on them,to be on the safe side for the Reds and me.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st half Liverpool 0 Stoke 0
Ten man defence, problemsss...
Liverpool must score 1 goal to open up the defence
But then can Liverpool scores 4 goals?