• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LIVE Election Results!!!

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
22:10

JUST IN: Sample count for Yuhua SMC

1441980689937333.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gerrymeandering, new citizens and carrots. Perfect storms for opposition and final endorsement from sinkies to hang themselves by the ball forever. I, being a Singaporeans, have no hope for Singaporeans and I will remember those SMC and GRCs who give PAP a high margin. Anyone I know staying in those areas will be fucked hard by me if someday, they are likely to be betrayed by PAP in whichever ways the PAP deemed fit to screw them. I have nothin gmore to say. As a benefit of doubt, I am highly suspicious of the current results.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
the difference is huge and massive

the shift to pap is significant

this does no reflect the massive rallies and crowd at oppo rallies

east coast is a surprise!!!...rallies are distinct from the social media.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
sample counts are taken very seriously
many have already given up
many have already accepted their defeats
many have already pop their champagne

is it good to have such premature sample counts!!!

pap has recaptured its former glory and victory
the ground and the people are obviously for the PAP

let us have a UNITED SINGAPORE WITH THE PAP!!!!!!!!!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically, to see the sample count of 100 votes is simply bullshit... you don't need a Statistician to tell you that a sample count is bullshit.

If you want a more accurate result, wait for final count.