• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Little boy dies after being hit by mum's car

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_IMAGES_P1BLURBS15-OR8.jpg

A TWO-YEAR-OLD boy died after his mother accidentally reversed over him as he ran out of the gate to greet her.

Henry Harrington's mother did not realise what had happened until a cabby driving past the house screamed at her to stop the car. Neighbours said they saw the Australian housewife get out of the white multi-purpose vehicle, then start yelling for help as she cradled her child.

'I saw her carrying a baby who was covered in blood,' said Ee-Shao Xuan, 10, who lives next door to the family's bungalow in Bishan.

Henry was taken to KK Women's and Children's Hospital where he died about an hour after the accident on Monday, police said. The boy was at home with his four-year-old sister and the family's maid when the tragedy occurred.

He was playing with his kick scooter in the garden when his mother, who wants to be known only as Mrs Harrington, arrived home at about 4.30pm and tried to open the electric gate with a remote control.

When only one side opened, she got out to open the gate by hand before getting back behind the wheel and reversing. 'We think that was when my son saw my wife,' said Henry's father, Mr Dion Harrington, 43. 'We think he must have run up to the driver's door, but the car was turning in and he got knocked over.'

L

lauhunku

tm1.jpg

"SamuelShitSkin! Stop rubbing your dick against my ass!"

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Freak accident like this can happen to anyone...doesn't matter ur black or white...worst thing tat can ever happen 2 a parent...she gonna carry de guilt 2 her grave...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The white race is quite stupid after all.

No prizes for guessing.

Nothing to do with white race...it had happened to SINgaporeans too, some may not be reported to the press, many years back, a work place client during a birthday party in the house ( not HDB flat) reversed the car and accidentally killed his 2 years old nephew, who was behind the car. What has race got to do with it?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's difficult to see what you're backing into in an MPV, which is higher than a normal vehicle. But aren't they usually fitted with reverse sensors or cameras?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's difficult to see what you're backing into in an MPV, which is higher than a normal vehicle. But aren't they usually fitted with reverse sensors or cameras?

Not every car has 1...not ebery driver turn it on...and some oni show wat's directly behind ur car...

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is indeed a very sad case.....though i am pro-sinkees, but the way this incident happened, we shouldnt bring in the issue of race, or nationalities.

The mom gg be so freaking depressed and guilty....haizz....

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My heart goes out to the mum. An MPV is a difficult car to drive. In my house, even the dogs are not allowed out when any one is driving a car. I think it is better to be over cautious.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid people. Got 2 year old child might as well drive in and reverse out until the child is old enough.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Drive An MPV !

al_fahd_apc.jpg

Why must the ladies drive MPVs ! It's like driving vans. They are fuel wasters. She might as well drive this and kill everyone inside the house !

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why Drive An MPV !

Why must the ladies drive MPVs ! It's like driving vans. They are fuel wasters. She might as well drive this and kill everyone inside the house !

Not everyone is poor like you to worry about the cost of gasoline

You Chao Sinkie Peasant Local Trash (4th Gen China Farmer Migrant)

NO money, don't drive car lah!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the popular practice in sg of reversing a car into own car port or garage is not safe for families with toddlers and/or young children. statistics will prove my point.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite sad to hear such a news. The driver is just too careless, just like people walking backward without checking who is behind them.