• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

List of Stupid PAP Candidates

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone wanted me to create this although I don't really see the point since 99.99999% of the threads here are dedicated to flaming them.
For anyone posting here raging about PAP, please give a valid reason. Please don't just claim that all are stupid and not give any single reason as to why, coz it makes U look more stupid. I'll start the ball rolling with my own list

Stupid PAP Candidate no 1.
Mah Bow Tan

Mah-Bow-Tan.jpg

Was never elected into Parliament. Loss to Chiam in Potong Pasir, went in through the back door

His defence against his own housing policy, that a few years ago, there was a problem with oversupply, property prices in some areas dropped. Auditor General wasn't happy with empty apartment. To resolve the issue, he built less and in the process, UPGRADED A LOCALIZED ISSUE INTO A NATIONAL ONE

EPIC FAIL!!!

Stupid PAP Candidate no 2.
Wong Kan Seng

wks-1.jpg

Took Leng How
Richard Yoong
And the coup de grace
Mas Selamat

Stupid PAP Candidate no 3.
Tin Pei Ling

images

Not realizing that the internet is made up of nothing but trolls and flamers, she didn't seem to think it's a good idea to lock her freaking blog, facebook and twitter page. Engaging Singaporeans on the internet becomes locking out Singaporeans from her internet

Stupid PAP Candidate no 4.
Janil Puthucheary

imagesCAJ1ROHL.jpg

As for criticism that he did not serve national service, as he became a Singapore citizen at the age of 35, the paediatrician said he has been in public service: 'I've spent the last 10 years saving kids' lives.'

And getting paid good money for it!!!! It didn't seem to him that keeping his big mouth shut might have been the better option

Stupid PAP Candidate no 5.
Lim Swee Say

say.my.jpg

Do I even need to say anything? Just look at him!!!!!

Stupid PAP Candidate no 6.
Yacob Halimah

Madam-Halimah_yacob_new.jpg

Yacob Halimah said:
For example, the price of chicken may be rising fast, but we can encourage Singaporeans to turn to alternative sources of protein, such as fish

Marie Antoinette said:
Let them eat cake, if they can't afford bread.

Stupid PAP Candidate no 7, 8 and 9
Michael Palmer, Jessica Tan Soon Neo and Baey Yam Keng

hiphop_mp.jpg

Anyone who thought this was a good idea have no excuse to say they are not stupid

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
$8 Mr Cow

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB pap dog,

trying this 反间计:confused:

too bad your identity as a pap dog is blown wide open already. too little too late pap dog.

fuck u. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
and btw dumbfuck pap dog,

i didn't suggested creating u a pap dog thread. u r the 1 who brought it up. dun put words into my mouth. fuck u.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do no usually post against the PAP coz I don't see the need to. 99.99999% of any thread here is written against the PAP. Just because I don't post against them doesn't mean I agree with everything they do and vice versa. I've already said this before, my stand is simple. I will fight for the policy which I think are right be it from opposition or PAP. If I see the need to add anything negative I will but in most cases I don't have to

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do no usually post against the PAP coz I don't see the need to. 99.99999% of any thread here is written against the PAP. Just because I don't post against them doesn't mean I agree with everything they do and vice versa. I've already said this before, my stand is simple. I will fight for the policy which I think are right be it from opposition or PAP. If I see the need to add anything negative I will but in most cases I don't have to

PAP DOG,

dun talk cock. pap dog means pap dog. dun try to snake your way out. fuck u.