• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lina Loh to Lianhe Zaobao on Chee-Chiam rift: Chiam was being forced out of SDP

belowbelt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't handle and argue with the facts that you've got to degenerate into expletives?

Then don't bite off more than you can chew next time.

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. They do more damage to the Opp than they realise.

wat? on Thu, 18th Mar 2010 11:24 am

Pas spiritual leader Datuk Nik Aziz Nik Mat

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have read SDP website and come to a conclusion that he is indeed a mad man. CSJ should stay far far away from GE so that RP and WP has better chances.

Green Tea on Fri, 19th Mar 2010 6:40 pm

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
For example, when the Today journalist Mr Loh Chee Kong emailed me in February 2009 asking for my response to Mr Chiam’s comments that the SDP was engaging in “conspiratorial and destructive politics” and that he was “forced out” of the party, I replied to Mr Loh:

chee and his conspiracy. it's very clear now that chee's mission is to cut down supports for the opp and enhance the pap's:mad:

one very important question to chee:

WHERE ARE ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORTED YOU NOW? PEOPLE LIKE LING HOW DONG, WONG HONG TOY and etc....where are they? all left u for good?:confused: