• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Swee Say: I Will Definitely Still Contest At East Coast Grc At Next GE

jw5

Loyal
Bloody Toothpick-luvin' Nincompoop! :biggrin:

万丈高楼平地起。Clearly you haven't understood that if it had not been the foundations laid by the pioneer batch of leaders, this current batch of nincompoop can achieve all of this? I also rest my case :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are we still paying him a million dollar salary to be a minister without portfolio? what a waste of taxpayer's money!

time for him to get kicked out in 2015 GE.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A most capable union chief who will certainly win his elections. I congratulate him on his upcoming elections victory in advance.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's good news for the APs

It shows clearly that PAP is not able to recruit enough candidates for the next GE.

PAP has to recycle trash.

Old trash is still good trash until discarded by voters but with many new foreigners supporting the paps, it is not easy to dump such trash.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are we still paying him a million dollar salary to be a minister without portfolio? what a waste of taxpayer's money!

time for him to get kicked out in 2015 GE.

WE paid for a LIMPEH HENG in PMO for decades...how stupid can the 60% get?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A most capable union chief who will certainly win his elections. I congratulate him on his upcoming elections victory in advance.

Good, remove him from the GRC contest in Hougang SMC face reality....& proof his "salt" for being a capable Union Chief, I am sure there a a lot of union members in that ward...they will support the CHIEF...."the proof is in the pudding"...