• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Library packed these days with unemployed

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Downgrader,

Sorry to say this.

Your thoughts of playing guitar, care free life etc etc, are very refreshing but I think you are a lowly, lazy layabout trying to justify your sloth !!

You do not have any more guts to change your life.

So stop justifying your sloth !!

LOSER !!:oIo:

u r just simply jealous downgrader carefree life style..:cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot stand those peoples who read newpapers so slowly like it is their own paper.

when I read, I just flip through and finish it very fast.

be considerate, people want to read too.

The Straight Times..ha ha ha...average reading time would be ten minutes, from page to page...anyone spend more than 10 minutes reading that paper, must, urgently visit Buangkok Medical Park, where there are food courts, shopping etc.., for your own good!:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
its not easy to drop everything and lead a carefree life - not in today's society...
It's not difficult, if you realize that there is no real purpose in life and the human race is made up of fcukers.

jw5

Loyal
The Straight Times..ha ha ha...average reading time would be ten minutes, from page to page...anyone spend more than 10 minutes reading that paper, must, urgently visit Buangkok Medical Park, where there are food courts, shopping etc.., for your own good!:biggrin:
Nowadays, if I actually pick up the shitty times, I only read the last few pages of the paper, i.e. the business, obituaries, lottery result and sports pages.