• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Li Shengwu calls for Pinky's resignation as PM after court suspended his mother from practice for 15 months

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer a resignation from the mortal realm.

Dictators like Lee Hsien Loong will remain as a 太上皇 even after a 'resignation'. Senior minister, Emeritus minister, Minister mentor etc. :rolleyes:

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dictators like Lee Hsien Loong will remain as a 太上皇 even after a 'resignation'. Senior minister, Emeritus minister, Minister mentor etc. :rolleyes:

the whole system.,...dismantle n start over again.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN who he think he is to call for lhl leesignation just becas his mum license suspended? KNN if lhl can leesign due to this he would have leesign long long ago KNN and if lhl were leelee to leesign due to this means his mum is even more big fuck then lhl KNN

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN who he think he is to call for lhl leesignation just becas his mum license suspended? KNN if lhl can leesign due to this he would have leesign long long ago KNN and if lhl were leelee to leesign due to this means his mum is even more big fuck then lhl KNN
the best part is these people enjoy all the benefits of ahgong rule
complain now for fuck

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bunch of PAPigs MPs are useless,look at how they handle covid 19 n the mistake cost 100B over n now that joker tell us defict in 2021,CB lah,u whole PAPigs F Up thd whole situation n now jack up even insurance cost n make zs pay for it CB , ShengWu can manage the situation better then u if he is the PM

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shut up PAP dog

Springtime

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bunch of PAPigs MPs are useless,look at how they handle covid 19 n the mistake cost 100B over n now that joker tell us defict in 2021,CB lah,u whole PAPigs F Up thd whole situation n now jack up even insurance cost n make zs pay for it CB , ShengWu can manage the situation better then u if he is the PM

ShengWu can most definitely manage the situation better the whole bunch of useless porlumpar chobohlan

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Mr Li, it is not about your uncle. It is the millions of Singaporeans who support him and vote him in elections.

That's Singapore. You should know better having debates with your grandfather for years and years.

Now it comes to bite back at you.

It is Singaporeans not the PAP.
You took the words right out of my mouth

this chap a professor ?and he couldn’t figure this out !

what kind of logic is this ? Shouldn’t Chia Thye Poh or JBJ has more right to call for his grandpa’s resignation while he was a PM ?

mostly , shouldn’t him and his father Lee Yang have entered the last election and fought LHL nail and tooth ?

this chap sounds like a fucking moron to me

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many orso want this jiakleowbee Pinky to resign.

Little India riot was a disappointment and showed he has no balls but hide in the bunker.

He is an asshole leader with no balls....

The recent Covid19 where 2 of our Pinkie girls were beaten in Melbourne, and one NSF boy beaten in UK.... He did nothing to shout at the PMs there.

No one can touch our boys and girls in oversea wherever they are. If one of us get beaten we shall beat one of them locally to show we got balls....

Show angmoh what's there to be afraid of them.... Hoot ahhh....

Please resign if u hv no balls....

Past.... If you like my bullshit click the like button...

You took the words right out of my mouth

this chap a professor ?and he couldn’t figure this out !

what kind of logic is this ? Shouldn’t Chia Thye Poh or JBJ has more right to call for his grandpa’s resignation while he was a PM ?

mostly , shouldn’t him and his father Lee Yang have entered the last election and fought LHL nail and tooth ?

this chap sounds like a fucking moron to me

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Little India riot was a disappointment and showed he has no balls but hide in the bunker.

The recent Covid19 where 2 of our Pinkie girls were beaten in Melbourne, and one NSF boy beaten in UK.... He did nothing to shout at the PMs there.

No one can touch our boys and girls in oversea wherever they are. If one of us get beaten we shall beat one of them locally to show we got balls....

yes ,we all want LHL to resign ,but what's next ? some one within PAP has to take over him right ? just name me one person within PAP who is fit to be your PM ?

therein lies the problem in a PM resigning

the right ground was the GE ,but fucking sinkies couldn't even have the balls to elect enough opposition

why ?

because this very matter of unfair justice would have been fought right in our parliament instead of we KPKBing here

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans love Lee Family and give him power for decades in exchange for gst vouchers, cash payout , hdb enbloc upgrade etc.
He is not born a dictator why blame him??
In fact he is a good father who manage to give good life for whole families and even next few family generations too.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL not going to declare this publicly but deep inside his heart, Uncle Pinky will tell Shengwu to go fuck spider. LOL.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

up to here I support you... :thumbsup:

this part I don't. :unsure: