• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Li Jiawei wants babies. Bros, pls help!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffee Shop Talk - Li Jiawei wants babies. Bros, pls help!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt40 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">2:14 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 7) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>1151.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Li Jiawei was interviewed in KL. This is what she said:
"I'm a woman. At the end of the day, I want to have a happy family. I do get envious when I see couples with their children because I love kids. 2 or 3 of my own before I'm 35 years old would be nice."
"I've been in Singapore since I was 13 or 14. In no time, I would have spent more of my life here than I did in China. The future - who knows? But right now, I can see myself here for years to come."
Bros, what are you guys waiting for??!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Want kids, then why divorce? Before thinking of kids, must think how to live with a man properly and must be relationship smart.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her Bio clock is ticking away for sure; and she is definitely not marriage material for Singaporean males. Even her Indonesian relationship failed miserably.

What I noticed, many women China sportsmen end up marrying foreigners of the whiter kind. Especially those who were divorced. Perhaps its their way of life with sports that not the average person can take it.

jw5

Loyal
Want kids, then why divorce? Before thinking of kids, must think how to live with a man properly and must be relationship smart.
She didn't divorce anyone, she was not married, possibly only engaged.

jw5

Loyal
Her Bio clock is ticking away for sure; and she is definitely not marriage material for Singaporean males. Even her Indonesian relationship failed miserably.

What I noticed, many women China sportsmen end up marrying foreigners of the whiter kind. Especially those who were divorced. Perhaps its their way of life with sports that not the average person can take it.
My sperm are not interested.
Please ask her to look elsewhere.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
marry her hard to keep up as her endurance is olympics standard. Mine is kengster permanent pes e standard.

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sperm are not interested.
Please ask her to look elsewhere.

Would be nice to have on your portfolio:

"I screwed one of the world's top table tennis players"

Seriously, she's better looking than all of the other female China players...not that she's so good looking to begin with anyway.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would be nice to have on your portfolio:

"I screwed one of the world's top table tennis players"

Seriously, she's better looking than all of the other female China players...not that she's so good looking to begin with anyway.

I've put my ping into her pong?