• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Li Jiawei let it drag ...

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lanjiao la!!

I don't want some stinking chinawoman who has NO LOVE for her sport to be holding my flag, and then dragging it on the floor!

Give me a sinkee who lives and breathes his sport, and cries when he cannot get a medal. Even when he loses, i'll be proud this fella is my flay bearer!

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least she didn't hold the flag upside down like Zhang Ziyi.

1aead8e0ed6cb28171ca67dc09fb4199.jpg

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<<... Suddenly, all the asshole speaker here show so much concern of our state flag...>>>

Many NS slaves have experienced kenna thrown into DB or signed extra for letting the regimental colours flag "drop" during parades or rehearsals..... this is our state flag and this FT bitch is getting away with it?

Start saving all your rotten eggs and tomatoes for the welcoming home party for this bitch !!

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parade of Nations ...

Li Jiawei let it touch the floor ! knn ! wtf ! :eek:

birthday somemore ... :p

bad omen ... :mad:

as a nation - no common sense, no self-awareness, no spatial ability ...

even those small african nations held it well up above the ground ...

canada and new zealand hold theirs up the highest, waving in the wind ...

the way they hold their flag reflects the morale of the nation ... how proud they feel of their country ...

What do you expect?

Singapore is not Jia Wei's nation. Jia Wei is here only for the money.

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Li Jia Wei may be wearing the Singapore colors, but deep down inside her heart , China is still her motherland.
She has no respect our the State flag, but the best part is our gabrament supports this FT 100% and sings her praises day in day out.

Our government is spening millions on foreign athletes to build its own image to look good to Singaporeans. By promoting national pride, Singaporeans will rally around the people driving it -- the PAP government. This is a PR exercise for the PAP governnment, just like the National Day Parade.

I

imcumming

should get some taller person to hold the flag,
like china they got yao ming to wave and hold.

S

singaporehero

white flag become black after all the dirt on the floor. disgraceful

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
what you expect from one who becomes an citizen.
she is not natural born here.
everything will be forgiven if she helps us win our first Olympic's GOLD

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
feng tian wei saved the day ... :o

True. Li Jiawei lost the plot in the second game. Fortunately, Feng Tianwei set the foundation in the first game and came to the rescue in the last game. Jiawei has superior technique, but must keep her temperament under control.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on ... most of our fore fathers are also foreign talent. !

I think that the sentiment is that, most of our forefathers came here as 2nd class laborers, making cents and hardly dollars as coolies seating it out for the colonists and English ed local elites. The modern Chinese athletes came here as highly paid 1st class citizens, some say mercenaries. However, if that's so, why are maids and laborers from the Phillipines, Thailand, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc. also despised? Looks like most Singaporeans are caught silly in the middle, lost the plot and have no clue.

kiko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever it is Li jiawei has play some part and lead spore to the table tennis final.. we should give her some credit on it..

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
we shld give her credit wher itz due.....as long as ordinary singaporean don't have 2 come up with the $1.5 million prize money.....lol