• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat LHL Wants to Prosecute Indonesians. Indonesia Says "No Way"

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true, lah. A country is viewed as strong when it has a strong leader. Is LHL a strong leader? Many native sinkies beg to differ when he was reported to have said that sinapo belonged to everyone.

Yes, SG was strong when LKY was PM. so a country can be strong despite its small size. Is SG strong under LHL?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Indonesians have since the days of Bung Sukarno regarded pappies as useless. Anyway, although they dislike pappies for being arrogant, they know too Malacca Strait is an international waterway and its blockade will not be tolerated by USA and China. Indonesia will not block it but can cause irritation to pappies in other ways.

Indonesia dsilike SG but respected SG because we had a strong leader LKY. He is gone and LHL is a weakling

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he can prosecute , why not ? The problem is that he can't.

Obviously, there are ways LHL can get at those indonesians who pollute the SEA air. But does LHL have the courage or determination to pursue with the prosecution. That's my point

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The degree of immunity enjoyed by the super-rich here is truly colossal. Once a country and politicians depend on big business, everything you read in the official press is just wayang. The true dynamics are hidden. Same is true in the US, that's why Bernie Sanders has such traction. Only in the advanced countries in Europe do I see some greater moral backbone.

Yes, omce the politicians are afraid of big businesses, they will not dare to do what's right but is detrimental to the big businesses. I see pap is afraid of big businesses

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont b silly. They got 1 million commandos. all they need is flood here with all sampan 3.0 refugee is enough to sink sinkieland in 2 days

If LHL is more courageous, we wont be in such a bad situation now. VP Kalla is taunting SG and LHL

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kalla will beat the crap off any of his paper general

did i just saw keechiu volunteer to go there to take up the challenge?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kalla will beat the crap off any of his paper general

did i just saw keechiu volunteer to go there to take up the challenge?

that's true. Kalla is a seasoned politician and leader. PAP's LHL, Masagoes, VB, TJC, CCS are all arrogant and lack diplomacy. Kalla knows pap well. That's why he dares to taunt SG. The ball is in LHL's court. ASEAN countries, especially Dutarte, are looking at how LHL will react to this taunt

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder if ms vivian will end up as the shortest lived FM ever

mebbe his replacement anal Koh will comfort Kalla

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder if ms vivian will end up as the shortest lived FM ever

mebbe his replacement anal Koh will comfort Kalla

SG really miss George Yeo. Shanmugam was a disaster. The arrogant VB is a double disaster. He messed up MCYS, the Sports Hub and MEWR with his arrogance and impatience when dealing with subordinates at SSC. The sooner VB leaves Foreign Ministry, the better it is. But does LHL know the damage VB has done?