• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL being questioned on FB

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
xn8V7.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"the truth is out there"...." I eat mee siam, mai hum"..what is the truth? " I never slap anybody about 1.2m, and I can't reach so low"..what is the truth?? ha ha ha ha

oppoibchief

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam should ask Pm : Sir, the PAP has let the people down. Just like WP in Yawgate? DO YOU AGREE!?!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam should ask Pm : Sir, the PAP has let the people down. Just like WP in Yawgate? DO YOU AGREE!?!
y nid him 2 agree 2 wat u say? ... juz slam la ...

ah loon, ur party has let ppl down ... in ze same way dat u haf criticise wp in yawgate ... :mad:

nickname

Alfrescian
Loyal
PA staff member also need to keep high moral standard? Sure or not? It's not army or prison.
Just a recreation club only what.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PA staff member also need to keep high moral standard? Sure or not? It's not army or prison.
Just a recreation club only what.

It is not a recreation club. It is an association abused and misused, using taxpayers' money to fund and support the PAP. Period. Won't find such things in a first world country.

nickname

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not a recreation club. It is an association abused and misused, using taxpayers' money to fund and support the PAP. Period. Won't find such things in a first world country.

If they monitor member's private lives and everything, who is so stupid to join this association? I won't.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they monitor member's private lives and everything, who is so stupid to join this association? I won't.

You'll get perks and also chances to rub shoulders with the running dogs.

Oh, and don't forget fun activities such as taking part in Chingay and NDP.

Some people enjoy these kind of activities. Unfortunately for Singapore, they are in the majority here (60%).

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal
More importantly, affair before or after he was Speaker? If before, then where is the due dilegence done to ensure a FIT and PROPER person is appointed? Was there any freebies given? Can be corruption or not?

Good point. I hope some people in the opposition can dig up some more truths.

Dinosaur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pinky and the old fart want to run it like the Roman Catholic Church. Like the Catholic Church, every member is supposed to be holy and to have high moral standards. But in truth they, both Roman Catholics and PAP members alike, APPEAR to be holy. ("scheinheilige" - German word for hypocrite, "scheinen" = to appear, "heilig" = holy)

nickname

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky and the old fart want to run it like the Roman Catholic Church. Like the Catholic Church, every member is supposed to be holy and to have high moral standards. But in truth they, both Roman Catholics and PAP members alike, APPEAR to be holy. ("scheinheilige" - German word for hypocrite, "scheinen" = to appear, "heilig" = holy)

Then PA is another hypocrite association where sleazy activities go on and on and hush this hush that and expect too much morals from its members.