• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Levis, a forgotten brand?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peninsula shopping centre was then the coolest shop. Skateboards, guitars, bongs, and cannabis paraphernalia aplenty. I think it's still like dat. But nowadays limpei prefer malls with rub shop. :smile:

Cheers!

Still has all those interesting stores. It also has
a SEX shop selling, which I'm sure sells rubbers on the 1st floor.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still has all those interesting stores. It also has
a SEX shop selling, which I'm sure sells rubbers on the 1st floor.

A SEX shop selling sex toys will be quite "tame" by Sg's standards because the streets sell SEX!!!

I just went to Peninsula to take a look and yes, it is still cool. And it has a rub shop, but I didn't check it out. Going to Chiangmai soon.

Cheers!