• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leveling the playing field for ITE and poly students?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am humbled by your contented nature. and how 'd you know if i am not sane, just wishful jab on your side, we have not even known each other...:rolleyes:

I am contented with what I am. No point trying to be great but end up losing my sanity

ahhock24

Alfrescian
Loyal
After coffee with our business operating suckers, out of the blue education is no longer impt? Or is it to bring cost down again like bringing in busload of FT in the past. That makes lots of business sense.

Well, let's start from top since should lead by example. For starter, are we doing away with our elitist, sex-deprived scholars? Lots of smoke here.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am humbled by your contented nature. and how 'd you know if i am not sane, just wishful jab on your side, we have not even known each other...:rolleyes:

Misunderstanding occurs when we care too much about ourself. With that mindset, we have a higher chance of misjudging others action to be directed at us.

One day, a pretty girl, facing my direction was smiling sweetly at me. True enough, she wasn't smiling at me but to her boyfriend behind me. Please do not take the word "sanity" to be directed at you. I am only citing a general observation. Life becomes real tough if we heap all negative things upon ourself.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was announced during PM Lee's National Day Rally that Aspire committee has been set up to ensure that Poly and ITE students have progression. ASPIRE is also looking into ways to assist poly and ITE students such as implementing apprenticeship.
These schemes are aimed at leveling the playing field for ITE and Poly students. What are your thoughts on this?

How is the playing not level for ITE and Poly students?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is the playing not level for ITE and Poly students?

Silver serpents with forked tongue like you are paid to come up with answers.

Not come to Sammy boy to extract bright ideas and use it for your own credit, to ball up to your superior to get a bigger performance bonus! LoL

MaxRiley

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as these students in ITE and Poly are local born sinkies, training and aspiring them to progress further is commendable.

If the foreign students such as the SPRs are also eligible for ASPIRE and they will one day balek kampong and become our competitors, then the paps as usual are stupid.

But usually most of our ITE and Poly students are Singaporeans anyway. The FTs who come to our shores are mostly those who have already graduated with a degree.