• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Letter to MP seeking clarifications on Sear's business dealings with Eunos RCs

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE class=mhc cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=fhr><TD class=msr> <TD class=hn>from <TD class=hp>
available_white1.gif
<TD class="hv au">BT Kojak <[email protected]> <TD class="hw " id=mm><TD align=right> <TD align=right> 12:54 am (1 minute ago) <TR><TD class=cbln><TD class=hn colSpan=2>to <TD class=hp>
smlnopresence.gif
<TD class="hv hw" colSpan=4>[email protected] <TD class=cbrn> <TR><TD class=cbln><TD class=hn colSpan=2>date <TD class=hp><TD class="hv hw" colSpan=4>Dec 26, 2009 12:54 AM <TD class=cbrn> <TR><TD class=cbln><TD class=hn colSpan=2>subject <TD class=hp><TD class="hv hw" colSpan=4>Seeking clarifications on R2E Concepts business dealings with Eunos RCs <TD class=cbrn> <TR><TD class=cbln><TD class=hn colSpan=2>mailed-by <TD class=hp><TD class="hv hw" colSpan=4>gmail.com <TD class=cbrn> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=cbln>To: Mr Zainul Abidin Rasheed
Senior Minister of State for Foreign Affairs
MP for Aljunied GRC
Advisor to Eunos RCs

Dear Sir,

There have been a lot of questions asked by netizens recently concerning conflict of interest when Eunos RCs decided to award business deals to their own Eunos RC grassroot members. In particular, there have been waves of questions asked about a company called R2E Concepts which is run by Eunos grassroot leaders, Mr Sear Hock Rong and Mr Fong Yoong Keong:

http://www.temasekreview.com/<WBR>2009/12/18/netizen-questions-<WBR>if-there-is-conflict-of-<WBR>interest-between-mr-sear-hock-<WBR>rongs-job-and-his-grassroots-<WBR>work/

Netizens have been asking for clarifications on how Mr Sear and Mr Fong's company can get work from the various Eunos RCs in such a short time (note that they are also into funeral blanket supplying business). However, there is no answer forthcoming from Sear or Fong. I understand that you are in fact the MP advisor to Eunos RCs. Perhaps you can shed some light for us netizens then with regard to R2E's business dealings with the various Eunos RCs? Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Kojakbt

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Haha. you are really going after the answers!

You will not get the answers because they will say you are just an anonymous writer! But wait, just use their own saying, "the identity doesn't matter, its the message that is more important". :wink:

Sear has unwittingly, in his eager pursuit of Alex Tan, open up a big box of worms! All these "conflicts of interests" have been there for decades, just that nobody see the need to say anything (yeah, I am guilty of that passiveness as well, generally because I cannot get hold on hard evidences). But Sear exposed himself with his links to the Eunos grassroot organization via the Alex Tan saga and subsequently people just dig out his company's dealings with these grassroot organizations.

This is no longer the kachang puteh like free parking, priority in school selection or HDB selection etc. Although this is not illegal but apparent it is not politically correct in terms of utilization of public funding.

Let's see how PAP wipe clean this box of worms. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

<TABLE class=mhc cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=fhr><TD class=msr> <TD class=hn>from <TD class=hp>
available_white1.gif
<TD class="hv au">BT Kojak <[email protected]> <TD class="hw " id=mm><TD align=right> <TD align=right> 12:54 am (1 minute ago) <TR><TD class=cbln><TD class=hn colSpan=2>to <TD class=hp>
smlnopresence.gif
<TD class="hv hw" colSpan=4>[email protected] <TD class=cbrn> <TR><TD class=cbln><TD class=hn colSpan=2>date <TD class=hp><TD class="hv hw" colSpan=4>Dec 26, 2009 12:54 AM <TD class=cbrn> <TR><TD class=cbln><TD class=hn colSpan=2>subject <TD class=hp><TD class="hv hw" colSpan=4>Seeking clarifications on R2E Concepts business dealings with Eunos RCs <TD class=cbrn> <TR><TD class=cbln><TD class=hn colSpan=2>mailed-by <TD class=hp><TD class="hv hw" colSpan=4>gmail.com <TD class=cbrn> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=cbln>To: Mr Zainul Abidin Rasheed
Senior Minister of State for Foreign Affairs
MP for Aljunied GRC
Advisor to Eunos RCs

Dear Sir,

There have been a lot of questions asked by netizens recently concerning conflict of interest when Eunos RCs decided to award business deals to their own Eunos RC grassroot members. In particular, there have been waves of questions asked about a company called R2E Concepts which is run by Eunos grassroot leaders, Mr Sear Hock Rong and Mr Fong Yoong Keong:

http://www.temasekreview.com/<WBR>2009/12/18/netizen-questions-<WBR>if-there-is-conflict-of-<WBR>interest-between-mr-sear-hock-<WBR>rongs-job-and-his-grassroots-<WBR>work/

Netizens have been asking for clarifications on how Mr Sear and Mr Fong's company can get work from the various Eunos RCs in such a short time (note that they are also into funeral blanket supplying business). However, there is no answer forthcoming from Sear or Fong. I understand that you are in fact the MP advisor to Eunos RCs. Perhaps you can shed some light for us netizens then with regard to R2E's business dealings with the various Eunos RCs? Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Kojakbt

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very simple, Mister Goh Meng Seng.

One defamation lawsuit, straight away win in Chan Sick Keong's court.

Kojakbt becomes Bankrupt. Then Old Fart comes out and labels him a psychopath and the 154th repeats his words.

All the old senile fuck voters in this country kwai kwai accept.

No more need for transparency and clarifications! Ho say!

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can guarantee you, NO REPLY from him. Gahment does not respond to anonymous letter writers. IC & real name only then you get a reply.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. you are really going after the answers!

You will not get the answers because they will say you are just an anonymous writer! But wait, just use their own saying, "the identity doesn't matter, its the message that is more important". :wink:

We must keep up the pressure and not let this mf Sear get away with it... if MP Zainul acts blur, will find opportunity to question DTY PA Chairman Lim Boon Heng in public when he has one of his open dialogue sessions...

The thing that really pissed me off is this Sear's funeral blanket business... even dead in Eunos he also want to make money out of it... I bet u everytime someone dies in Eunos, he will jump for joy cause that means RC will buy another blanket from him to send to the bereaved family! This bugger is simply too much!

Sear has unwittingly, in his eager pursuit of Alex Tan, open up a big box of worms! All these "conflicts of interests" have been there for decades, just that nobody see the need to say anything (yeah, I am guilty of that passiveness as well, generally because I cannot get hold on hard evidences). But Sear exposed himself with his links to the Eunos grassroot organization via the Alex Tan saga and subsequently people just dig out his company's dealings with these grassroot organizations.

The bugger is so yah yah until he forgot to cover his own backside... he puts everything down on his company website's so that he can "hau lian"... HAHAHA!

We've copied everything down in case he decides to remove all his websites...

This is no longer the kachang puteh like free parking, priority in school selection or HDB selection etc. Although this is not illegal but apparent it is not politically correct in terms of utilization of public funding.

Let's see how PAP wipe clean this box of worms. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

We'll shall see... :wink:

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kojakbt becomes Bankrupt. Then Old Fart comes out and labels him a psychopath and the 154th repeats his words.

HAHAHAH! If they want to come after me because of Sear's affair... they are then digging a bigger hole for them to die inside...

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If every thing is as transparent as the PA says then why is it so difficult to find out the dollar values of Sear's contracts?

Once the values are known, I am certain that the outcry will be even louder. The PA and the PAP have no moral grounding. What ever you do, you should always stay on the moral higher ground. Be humble in the manner of the questioning and the questions and more respect will be gained. All the PAPies need is a bigmouth in the oppo side to make this case an uneventful one.

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
If every thing is as transparent as the PA says then why is it so difficult to find out the dollar values of Sear's contracts?

All the PAPies need is a bigmouth in the oppo side to make this case an uneventful one.

And get sued till they are bankrupt. Damn if you do, Damn if you don't.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

Once the values are known, I am certain that the outcry will be even louder. The PA and the PAP have no moral grounding. What ever you do, you should always stay on the moral higher ground. Be humble in the manner of the questioning and the questions and more respect will be gained. All the PAPies need is a bigmouth in the oppo side to make this case an uneventful one.

Actually, I don't think the dollar value is going to be big for each deal... but I think it's the recurrency that I think it's unfair and even if everything is above board, the people, esp the Eunos people have the right to know...

Imagine if every day someone in Eunos dies, Eunos RCs will order 1 funeral blanket from Sear? This is like taking opportunity from the dead in Eunos to leech on public funds! How macabre this it! The Eunos people have the right to know and judges for themselves what's going on...

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if there is any provisions under the law requiring them to reveal the details of the tender/contract. I suspect that there should be a provision for them especially when the money spent concerns taxpayers. It cannot be a case where everything is confidential. like that, they can also be god and also be the devil at the same time.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kojak, if you not scared bankrupt, you should submit letter with name and IC number. They will treat your letter much, much more seriously. Some more you release this letter online, nobody can doubt your good intentions.

But not say I want to suan you into doing something that dangerous. We all know how your entire life can become under microscope once you oppose PAP. Sekali ISD send people to follow u, everytime u dig your nose or do something stupid, photos kenna post on STOMP.

Look at Wendy, stopped her videos already. Her parents prob forced her to stop.

HAHAHAH! If they want to come after me because of Sear's affair... they are then digging a bigger hole for them to die inside...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if bro kojakbt get sues bankrupt because of this email, the Ypap and PA will get worse PR from netizens. the Pap is smarter than to sacrificing their bishop for a small pawn.
bro kojakbt, good job. we are all waiting for a satisfying answer from those civil service people.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, I don't think the dollar value is going to be big for each deal... but I think it's the recurrency that I think it's unfair and even if everything is above board, the people, esp the Eunos people have the right to know...

Imagine if every day someone in Eunos dies, Eunos RCs will order 1 funeral blanket from Sear? This is like taking opportunity from the dead in Eunos to leech on public funds! How macabre this it! The Eunos people have the right to know and judges for themselves what's going on...

That is what I always say " MEMBER"...members have their privileges. This is not CORRUPTION but "CONNECTION" are you a member? :p

Where I live, there are three coffee shops in the vicinity, one in recent years was converted to a 24 hours coffee shop, not KOPI TIAM. That 24 hr coffeeshop owner ( or renter), wife's photos can be seen in the RC ( PAP) activities, Line dancing...etc. you just can not miss her.

The best part is, before that coffee shop obtained all the permits to operate for 24 hrs, the coffee shop boss's wife, was not even seen taking part in any RC's activities; even though they had been staying there for years.

But right after...she was very busy..so!, one plus one equals three, right!

MEMBERS have their privileges...and connections brings in business, you are a member..business from cradle to grave is yours; even the residents farts......there is business connections.

"ARE U a MEMBER"???:biggrin: