• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Letter to excuse child from yog

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
17 Aug 2010.

To: The Principal, Mr XXX.

XXX Junior College

With immediate effect, please be informed that I DO NOT want my son/daughter (name) NRIC no. (xxxxxxx) to be anyway involved in any of the activities relating to the Youth Olympics Games 2010.

You may contact me at 9xxx xxxx for any clarification.

(signature)

Mr XXX.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF version.

17 Aug 2010.

To:
The Commanding Officer, MAJ XXX.
1st Battalion
Singapore Infantry Regiment

With immediate effect, please be informed that I DO NOT want my son (rank, name) NRIC no. (xxxxxxx) to be anyway involved in any of the activities relating to the Youth Olympics Games 2010.

You may contact me at 9xxx xxxx for any clarification.

(signature)

Mr XXX.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SAF version:

To: Parents
of whomsover concerned

Please be informed that under Enlistment Chapter 32, we can arrest your son lock him up in Kranji for not complying with our orders. You yourselves can also be arrest for harboring anyone not complying with orders and be locked up in Changi.

You're hereby advised, it's best for you and your sons to comply.

Yours sincerely,

(rank (usually lieutenant, inspector or above) and name)

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SAF version:

of whomsover concerned

Please be informed that under Enlistment Chapter 32, we can arrest your son lock him up in Kranji for not complying with our orders. You yourselves can also be arrest for harboring anyone not complying with orders and be locked up in Changi.

Yours sincerely,

You must be arresting too many AWOL.
SAF win.
School lose or student win,

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SAF version:

of whomsover concerned

Yours sincerely,

Do you fear walking in the dark...and somewhere a sack is pulled over you & someone bash you up, for all your past 'sins'....doing your duty?:biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you fear walking in the dark...and somewhere a sack is pulled over you & someone bash you up, for all your past 'sins'....doing your duty?:biggrin:

The Singapore government just announce a strengthen kidnapping bill on MOnday against government figures .

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Singapore government just announce a strengthen kidnapping bill on MOnday against government figures .

Why kidnap a HDBlander, they're the poorest digit in Spore.

Everyone knows gov't figures have millions of disposable income:smile:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF version:

of whomsover concerned

Yours sincerely,

this reminds me of the days when i was an active slaves, during duties i hate those who AWOL.

bloody make me recieve order from the top to call their last living address at least 20 times a day. want to watch tv in duty room song song also cannot. don't call if RSM ask around and discover sign extra.

fuck NS

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
so that can play police and thief. its being a while since i last played it. damn miss those days

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF version:

of whomsover concerned

Yours sincerely,

AWOL = section 22(1), chapter 295
disobedience to general orders = section 21, chapter 295
non compliance to lawful order = section 17(2), chapter 295
conduct to prejudice of good order = section 25, chapter 295