• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lets share magical heart death stories. Seems to be the trend now

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 of my friends died in these 2 fauci years. One was 32 one 35 the other 42. All are magical heart deaths. Guess the common factor? Any of the people you know have vaxdeath? I really am looling forward to a much less crowded sinkieland

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 of my friends died in these 2 fauci years. One was 32 one 35 the other 42. All are magical heart deaths. Guess the common factor? Any of the people you know have vaxdeath? I really am looling forward to a much less crowded sinkieland

That's only the sneak preview. Expect fertility problems too. :wink:

And those vaxtards who somehow managed to not die... their lives will be revolving around doctors and hospitals. :cool:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's only the sneak preview. Expect fertility problems too. :wink:

And those vaxtards who somehow managed to not die... their lives will be revolving around doctors and hospitals. :cool:
Passed away in sleep due to heart problem is suppose to be for old men. Not midage. Of course they are fools. Theres no excuse for slow suicide. These pigs believe whatevwe pap says

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Passed away in sleep due to heart problem is suppose to be for old men. Not midage. Of course they are fools. Theres no excuse for slow suicide. These pigs believe whatevwe pap says

It's not just SG or PAP, the propaganda is worldwide. Of course, what happened here was fueled by daft Sinkies' one-dimensional child-like trust in the PAP regime. :biggrin:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
received_1117860175500609.jpeg

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"

You are considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if you have had:​

• 2 doses of Nuvaxovid, at least 21 days apart
  • 2 doses of Pfizer-BioNTech / Comirnaty, at least 21 days apart
  • 2 doses of Moderna / SpikeVax, at least 28 days apart
  • 3 doses of Sinovac-CoronaVac. The second dose should be 28 days after the first dose and the third dose should be 90 days after the second dose.
  • 1 booster dose of an mRNA vaccine or the Nuvaxoid vaccine taken within 270 days from the last dose of your primary vaccination series"
No need to take so many shots la. Minimum recommendation is enough.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't and I suffered the fever for 2 days and the cough was incorrigible.

How do you get rid of the cough?
I am not sick much so I dun have much experience in getting recover from common sickness. For throat (maybe coughing) I squeeze an organic lemon for the juice into a glass of filtered water and drink it. Maybe 500ml to 1000ml of water.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

only prove you're a bloody JINX.......... :biggrin: ..........S'pore will still be crowded with FTs..............:cry:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cough with lots of phlegm ?

take apple cider vinegar + salt water ........................also take pineapple..................take bromelain and NAC supplements............

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Viral coughs go away eventually. Might last a week or a few weeks.

I thought this was common knowledge prior to the Great Scamdemic of 2020. :rolleyes: