• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's be fair, say something positive about Filipinos!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't hate or dislike Pinoys or any other foreigner or race. I just don't like people say bad thing about my country and my people, especially when it is untrue and seditious.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm...They are very good at hijacking bus loads of people, even better at getting hostages killed during rescue missions, and most importantly, their presidents are best at making half-baked excuses for it...while smiling!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Not For The Malays In Phil

Mixed experience. I find the Pinay nurses quite true to their job (except the recent case), i have Pinoy and Pinay friends and colleagues as well. But there are those who call you up to sell insurance and credit cards damn annoying. Generally Pinoys / Pinays i encounter in the service industry are a lot more polite than locals.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of their delicacies is this horrible duck embryo dish.
I think I rather not. :o

Hey, when it comes to food and taste, it's one person's meat but another person's poison.

You love the heavenly durian, but many angmohs will say it is like eating custard apple in an unwashed Southeast Asian toilet. You find the balut disgusting, what about century eggs - the eggs wrapped in clay and soaked in lime (some even said horse urine) till it turned black? Delicious delicacy - with the taste of sulphur and ammonia?

Earlier I read in this forum of the Chinese FTs who couldn't stand the smell of curry cooked by her Indian neighbour - but obviously many Singaporeans of all races cannot resist the curry fish-head of Muthu curry or Banana Leaf.

So let us leave food aside when we are on the offensive, or defensive in this case, against FTs. Use other things - race, language or religion? Sure to inflame!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mixed experience. I find the Pinay nurses quite true to their job (except the recent case), i have Pinoy and Pinay friends and colleagues as well. But there are those who call you up to sell insurance and credit cards damn annoying. Generally Pinoys / Pinays i encounter in the service industry are a lot more polite than locals.

Use this strategy - say you are old and ugly, but have some spare cash to dispose. And if the voice of the Pinay is sweet and sexy, and you assessed they may be matched with her looks, suggest to her that you rather meet her in person at night to discuss the insurance or credit card proposal - if she is not calling from a call centre in Manila or Makati.

If nice when you meet her, bring her to a quiet lounge in a hotel in Marina Bay. If not nice, bring her to an un-air-conned kopitiam in Yishun or Jurong.

Yes, agreed that generally Pinays are more polite than many locals. They have the gift of the gap - and they sing and dance well!

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal

I find them quite helpful and polite at times. As for their social grace I can only see 1 flaw its their tone of voice. Thou it sounds friendly and polite its a bit on the loud side and sometimes can be hard on the ears.

jw5

Loyal

Errrrr....................they like to call you "surrrrrrrrrrr"? :o

devilblue

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you all know that south-east asia (non-maritime mainland) - Indonesia & Philippines are from the same malayu stock? Difference is only Christianity vs Islam.