• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's Be BrutaLLy Frank; how many active members here..

SpaceTruckin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do u have any idea at all how many are into nick / clones sharing? Wait.. You are supposed to act blur on this..

PAP IB sharing nicks / clones and there are a few groups here. If i break down their category of clones means i will pichar lobang. :eek:

The difference about me and others is that my accounts are sometimes accessed by someone else that are not members in this forum.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
80?

lsf_80_300px_72_dpi.jpg

sesame_street_count_dracula.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It doesn't matter how many members participate. What is far more important is how many guests there are reading the rubbish as it is page views that determine the site ranking and the revenue potential

These are the "eyeballs" that are sought after by every website.

If I could attract the same number of viewers just talking to myself, it would be fine with me as long as the daily page views stay up there.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many lurkers out there.

It is not about the numbers but the facts. Many just want to find out what is really going on in Spore without big brother massaging the truth.
The PAP knows this & that's why they have people here doing damage control, putting a positive spin, making excuses blowing smoke, ...