• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let reveal our identities....I will start first....

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends On How You See It

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Pictures-2.jpg
akihiro_sato_200812.jpg

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some call me the black jesus christ and nope i'm not a shit skin

Haile_Selassie.jpg

Oh please... You fucking wannabe.. Go look at yourself in the mirror 1st....
Putting up a pic of this man and accompanying it with rubbish text pretty much sums up that you are a big time idiot.. How much lamer can you get? I guess you have demoted yourself from being the dirt under my shoes to just being a dirt.

Last edited:

pys83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh please... i am a fucking wannabe.. Go look at myself in the mirror and i will puke....
Putting up a pic of a gay man will turn me on. accompanying it with rubbish text pretty much sums up that i am are a big time idiot.. How much lamer can i get? I guess i have demoted myself from being the dirt under my shoes to just being a dirt.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Sperm Or An Egg Cannot Be A Living Thing, Why ?

A human being has to have 46 chromosomes NOT 23 !!

one sperm (23) + one egg (23) = 46 (boy or girl)

Chromosomes are the packaging for our genetic material, or DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid). DNA carries a specific code that gives instructions to our body on how to grow, develop and function. The instructions are organized into units called genes. Here's a picture of DNA.

There are 46 chromosomes in most cells of the human body. The body is made up of many different cells that are the building blocks for the various tissues and organ systems in our body. If we were able to look inside most cells in a person’s body we would expect to see 46 chromosomes in each cell.

The 46 chromosomes come in 23 matching pairs. We inherit one chromosome in each pair from our mother and one from our father.