• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam's Latest Change on Rep Deductions...

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is machiam pap, want to protest, go hong lim park sprakers corner. But apply license first. Truly democratic sia.
Fuck pap and fuck leongsam!

I say let those scholars handle those dumbfuck retarded pappies dogs over there using their own method.
Those dumbfuck retarded pappies dogs will use their experience to whack those scholars jiaklat jiaklat. :biggrin:

Vermin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely agree.
Everytime a forummer's (including his clones) posting style, pattern, frequency or timing is changed by someone other than himself, he loses. :biggrin:

If u post only at folders with zapping immunity, then i am in control over you. :biggrin:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
will this still happens?:biggrin:
Narong Wongwan2.jpg

Arena

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will this still happens?:biggrin:

Yes if u post in this main folder and other folders with no zapping immunity. Why do i see a Narong Wongwan on your pic attachment name? Only paying members aka donor accounts can zap. Ordinary members like Narong can't zap.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
No rep deductions in selected forums
Reputation can be added but not deducted in the politics, emigration and serious zone sections.

nababy la. who the hell want to post in those IB-controlled forums for losers and quitters?!?!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yes if u post in this main folder and other folders with no zapping immunity. Why do i see a Narong Wongwan on your pic attachment name? Only paying members aka donor accounts can zap. Ordinary members like Narong can't zap.
That guy edited it lah and try to cheat other forummers here...typical kopisai type of con artist.. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
To All PAP IBs and Supporters...You have been WARNED...You Enter Courtyard Section at Your Own Peril. :biggrin:

warning.jpeg

Buy Infp For Insurance. On behalf of the Forum Owner, I thank you for your financial support in this Opposition Forum!

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
That guy edited it lah and try to cheat other forummers here...typical kopisai type of con artist.. :biggrin:

you faggot. i merely cut and paste all into 1 page.edit my kuku bird huh.
by the way,please remove your big red box.very irritating.
you want me to edit and add the word faggot in your big red box is it?